700 students|Duval

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted December 09, 2015
I would really love to say a HUGE THANK YOU to the founders of this school, MR. and MRS. SOROKA, who were led by their vision from day one and until now. It is their endless dedication, selfless commitment, and the constant drive to give that keep this school a very special school. It is a family school, every child is paid attention to in a very unique way, every parent is contacted on a regular basis. They keep me posted about my child's progress and show we together can achieve success in my daughter's academic journey. A HUGE THANK YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN, Mr. and Mrs. Soroka. You efforts do not remain invisible, as we, parents, see the lives of our kids transformed for the brighter future. May God continue blessing your service for our children!

Posted October 22, 2015
The school is great. I looked at many options before I chose Global Outreach. The principal is so caring and professional. The school is doing everything they can to hold a high standard in education and care for their students. The classrooms are smaller than in public schools. I really like that the school has uniforms, makes it so much easier on me as a parent. I feel safe taking my kids to this school every day.

Posted September 25, 2015
They have an Admin team that really cares, dedicated teachers, incredible support staff, and students that want to learn! A truly great school that cares.

Posted September 01, 2015
Amazing school. I love it, the educational level in global outreach academy is really awesome, My kid's Russian has improved already, i like the after school activities, the clubs. this is the school that i should have taken my older kids to before too. it is the best school in jacksonville.

Posted August 31, 2015
My family and I have just relocated TO Jacksonville from Europe, we were looking for a school since last year, a school that our child could feel safe at, get great education as well as for us to have a communication with the school teachers ans administrators, then we came across Global Outreach Crater Academy School, Language school where we met some very nice people from the head of school Mr. Soroka a great Godly man, and everyone else there, our kid enjoying going there, made new great friends, learning now Spanish as well as increasing her skills in Russian and English languages. Global Outreach Charter Academy is the best school in jacksonville. strongly recommended.

Posted August 31, 2015
Global Outreach Charter Academy is the best school in Jacksonville that I would highly recommend to any parent. I am extremely pleased with their holistic approach to every child's development, starting from academics, sports, nutrition, social development. Just to mention, it is such a relief for me that Global Outreach Charter Academy provides all THREE (!!!) meals a day. I personally had an opportunity during orientation days to try the meals school will be serving this year, and must admit, food is simply amazing! Fresh fruits and vegetables every day with low fat sauces and dips to motivate children eat healthily. I mean I can rest my head knowing that my 6 Grader will be fed throughout the day, and more importantly, I know every single meal follows strict state standards. This is such an important benefit for me as a working mother with three children. Everything that Global Outreach Charter Academy does just deserves admiration! Amazing teachers, great principals, excellent curriculum, latest technology, nutritious free meals, great educational experience!!!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted August 31, 2015
My daughter was coming home last year and every single day she was talking about her teacher, browsing on her website. It was an absolute pleasure seeing her so committed to reading more as the teacher found a key to her heart for reading!

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted August 31, 2015
My child who is in Grade 6 does her homework for around 1-2 hours roughly a day, which I believe for her age and level is sufficient to review all concepts and get her committed to focusing and achieving results.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted August 31, 2015
Completely! Global Outreach Charter Academy is extremely committed to achieving high results in everything they do.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted August 31, 2015
A couple of mornings ago, I saw a small girls who just started school crying asking for her mommy. The way they handled the situation just amazed me: so much kindness, the administration officer went to get a girl a candy to calm the child, everybody was so kind trying to calm her down that mommy will come soon. It melted my heart!

9570 Regency Square Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL  32225
Last modified Global Outreach Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.