Public charter
Jacksonville, FL

Posted September 01, 2015
Amazing school. I love it, the educational level in global outreach academy is really awesome, My kid's Russian has improved already, i like the after school activities, the clubs. this is the school that i should have taken my older kids to before too. it is the best school in jacksonville.

Posted August 31, 2015
My family and I have just relocated TO Jacksonville from Europe, we were looking for a school since last year, a school that our child could feel safe at, get great education as well as for us to have a communication with the school teachers ans administrators, then we came across Global Outreach Crater Academy School, Language school where we met some very nice people from the head of school Mr. Soroka a great Godly man, and everyone else there, our kid enjoying going there, made new great friends, learning now Spanish as well as increasing her skills in Russian and English languages. Global Outreach Charter Academy is the best school in jacksonville. strongly recommended.

Posted August 31, 2015
Global Outreach Charter Academy is the best school in Jacksonville that I would highly recommend to any parent. I am extremely pleased with their holistic approach to every child's development, starting from academics, sports, nutrition, social development. Just to mention, it is such a relief for me that Global Outreach Charter Academy provides all THREE (!!!) meals a day. I personally had an opportunity during orientation days to try the meals school will be serving this year, and must admit, food is simply amazing! Fresh fruits and vegetables every day with low fat sauces and dips to motivate children eat healthily. I mean I can rest my head knowing that my 6 Grader will be fed throughout the day, and more importantly, I know every single meal follows strict state standards. This is such an important benefit for me as a working mother with three children. Everything that Global Outreach Charter Academy does just deserves admiration! Amazing teachers, great principals, excellent curriculum, latest technology, nutritious free meals, great educational experience!!!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted August 31, 2015
My daughter was coming home last year and every single day she was talking about her teacher, browsing on her website. It was an absolute pleasure seeing her so committed to reading more as the teacher found a key to her heart for reading!

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted August 31, 2015
My child who is in Grade 6 does her homework for around 1-2 hours roughly a day, which I believe for her age and level is sufficient to review all concepts and get her committed to focusing and achieving results.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted August 31, 2015
Completely! Global Outreach Charter Academy is extremely committed to achieving high results in everything they do.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted August 31, 2015
A couple of mornings ago, I saw a small girls who just started school crying asking for her mommy. The way they handled the situation just amazed me: so much kindness, the administration officer went to get a girl a candy to calm the child, everybody was so kind trying to calm her down that mommy will come soon. It melted my heart!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 31, 2015
Global Outreach Charter Academy diverse population is a total evidence of celebrating diversity, equal opportunities to all students. I can see it every day how each student is being so welcomed, greeted, and accepted. Seeing this, children definitely would learn respect for each other and support.

Global Outreach Charter Academy 1

Posted April 22, 2015
I have four children that currently attend this school from second grade all the way to eighth grade. The past school year and this school year has been the worst. The teachers come and go, the kids grades suffer from the frequent change and are expected to understand that the work that they turned into the former teacher wasn't posted to their grade so there is "nothing" the new teacher can do about their lost work. Not only that, when I enrolled my children there I was told that the school has a zero tolerance for fighting and disrespectful behavior, yet the past two years my children come home talking about students fighting and disrespecting teachers all the time. No one is doing anything about these children misbehaving and it's normally the same child causing problems in each grade. When I go and talk to anyone about the bullying that goes on, the only thing they say, is that the child has a troubled or bad home life. My question is, what does that have to do with the good kids trying to learn?! I wish I never re enrolled my children. I'm enrolling my kids anywhere but GOCA.

Posted February 28, 2015
Global Outreach is an amazing school! The owners, Mr. And Mrs. Soroka truly have their student's best interest at heart. Their presence is seen on the day-to-day operation and they are very involved. I wanted my son to come to a school that was diverse and that offered a good quality education and I'm very impressed! The teachers work real hard and you can see that the students are happy here. I hope they expand to a High School one day because these people know what they're doing.

9570 Regency Square Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL  32225
Last modified Global Outreach Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Global Outreach Charter Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 59 reviews. Top