700 students|Duval

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

The principal will lie straight to your face. The assistant principal told my childs class to just leave school if they was having a bad day. The two discipline people dont even have experience in the classroom. One is the bosses kid (I wonder how he got that job). One student bragged that his dad knew mr soroka and even when the teachers wrote him up for being bad, he laughed because he knew nothing bad was going to happen. The kids run the school because the principal is a joke. This school is a a complete mess and once my oldest graduated I immediately pulled my other two out. and I'm so happy it got a D rating. Maybe the district will shut it down just like the other global outreaches in Florida were. Alot of the teachers aren't even certified and are considered long term subs because they cant pass the test.but if you don't want certified teachers teaching your child, this is the place to send them. My youngest daughters pe teacher is one but he's Russian so I'm sure at Global that makes it okay. Finally if your child had mr d for english at the school feel blessed. He was tge single bright spot in the three darkest years of my oldest childs middle school life. She never opened a book in her life and now because of Mr d she won't stop reading. If you read this thank you. Be prepared parents for a revolving door of teachers that will effect your kids learning..

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

This is an impossible question to answer. Mr d, Mrs lee, Mrs Rodriguez were all fantastic the rest wanted a paycheck

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

One teacher absence the other said, I do not math or language. In both teacher doing the bullying.

The school is great. I looked at many options before I chose Global Outreach. The principal is so caring and professional. The school is doing everything they can to hold a high standard in education and care for their students. The classrooms are smaller than in public schools. I really like that the school has uniforms, makes it so much easier on me as a parent. I feel safe taking my kids to this school every day.

They have an Admin team that really cares, dedicated teachers, incredible support staff, and students that want to learn! A truly great school that cares.

Amazing school. I love it, the educational level in global outreach academy is really awesome, My kid's Russian has improved already, i like the after school activities, the clubs. this is the school that i should have taken my older kids to before too. it is the best school in jacksonville.

My family and I have just relocated TO Jacksonville from Europe, we were looking for a school since last year, a school that our child could feel safe at, get great education as well as for us to have a communication with the school teachers ans administrators, then we came across Global Outreach Crater Academy School, Language school where we met some very nice people from the head of school Mr. Soroka a great Godly man, and everyone else there, our kid enjoying going there, made new great friends, learning now Spanish as well as increasing her skills in Russian and English languages. Global Outreach Charter Academy is the best school in jacksonville. strongly recommended.

Global Outreach Charter Academy is the best school in Jacksonville that I would highly recommend to any parent. I am extremely pleased with their holistic approach to every child's development, starting from academics, sports, nutrition, social development. Just to mention, it is such a relief for me that Global Outreach Charter Academy provides all THREE (!!!) meals a day. I personally had an opportunity during orientation days to try the meals school will be serving this year, and must admit, food is simply amazing! Fresh fruits and vegetables every day with low fat sauces and dips to motivate children eat healthily. I mean I can rest my head knowing that my 6 Grader will be fed throughout the day, and more importantly, I know every single meal follows strict state standards. This is such an important benefit for me as a working mother with three children. Everything that Global Outreach Charter Academy does just deserves admiration! Amazing teachers, great principals, excellent curriculum, latest technology, nutritious free meals, great educational experience!!!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My daughter was coming home last year and every single day she was talking about her teacher, browsing on her website. It was an absolute pleasure seeing her so committed to reading more as the teacher found a key to her heart for reading!

Amount of homework: Agree

My child who is in Grade 6 does her homework for around 1-2 hours roughly a day, which I believe for her age and level is sufficient to review all concepts and get her committed to focusing and achieving results.

Last modified Global Outreach Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.