Global Outreach Charter Academy 4

Posted June 19, 2014
I love this school!!! I love the curriculum, the teacher involvement, and the follow up work that my children received. I can wait until the new school year begins.

Posted April 15, 2014
This year I moved my son to Goca and I am very happy with the teachers Mr.Boyd and Ms.Hellett they have helped him improve in all of his classes. Great school.

Posted April 10, 2014
I am currently attending GOCA, and i have to say that this school is pretty amazing. As long as I've been attending Global, I saw that that staff here does all they can to better educate the students. They come every day and work hard to give the students the knowledge they need throughout their future years of becoming an adult. Although people say negative comments, i completely disagree with them. Some may say that their are a lot of "fights." To be honest, only one fight has broke out throughout the whole year, and the teachers automatically stopped it. In addition, the school is smaller so the teachers and staff give you more attention and you get more one on one time. Sadly this school doesn't offer a high school yet, but if they did, i would of definitely went. I highly recommend sending your children here. It's a choice you wouldn't regret.

Global Outreach Charter Academy 3

Posted April 09, 2014
I'm a student at GOCA in the 8th grade and this school isn't as great as it was in previous years. This schools says that it's a place where it's a no bully zone and stuff like that and tries to be perfect but early in the school year in the girls bathroom students were smoking in the school year and a fight broke out with staff watching and didn't stop the fight before it happened. Also the school has drastically improved from last year and has gotten slightly better with new middle school staff that helps us out but a slight downside is that for Geometry Honors and Algebra Honors two teachers left during the year, but they are preparing us for both EOC's and getting us well prepared instead of going lazy and just giving up on us. Personally this school is a good place to send your kids if you live in a school zone where fights happen every hour and you need them to be safe. but if you live somewhere like Kernan Middle is an option I would highly suggest to go to one of those schools.

Posted April 08, 2014
My children have been in this school since it opened and I am very pleased with the education they are receiving. My children read above grade level and even speak other languages.

Posted April 07, 2014
I really like this school. My children have been going here since it first opened and I am very thankful to the school for providing a safe and caring environment for my children to learn in. The teachers always let me know what's going on and are open to anything that I would like to be done. The staff are all very nice and caring and willing to work with you.

Posted April 07, 2014
I have been with the school for several years now, and it amazes me more and more how much attention children are getting and not only from teachers. GOCA is AdvancED Accredited, which helps students continuously to improve in education and transforms them on a global scale. Every child has a mentor. Staff is friendly and it feels like one big family, which allows the school to offer best education!

Posted March 27, 2014
Teachers really care and will email the parent if a student is failing. Highly recommend this school .

Global Outreach Charter Academy 1

Posted August 13, 2013
Awful school. I was sooo disappointed to find the principal resigned. Now the founder is acting principal, and he has no credentials to be principal. Good teachers were let go, they finally had a very effective counselor, ESE was great here, but now they have no staff to adequately bring the students to where they need to pass FCAT. So disappointed with this school. My children will not be returning.

Posted July 27, 2013
I love this school, we are a military family and moved from California i love that it is K-8 all 4 of my kids go there they love it. One of my children has an IEP and they have worked with her extensively. I know that one of the middle school teacher got fired and i am happy he was a bad teacher. I like the they get rid of the bad teachers and keep the good ones. To be such a small school they have a lot of after school programs. My kids have been in everything from drama to cheerleading. This year they want to do yearbook and dance. I saw some complaints that the lunch room is to small that is fine with me they have limited space and they make the best of it. Everytime i have had a problem it was addressed in a timely manner. i reccomend this school to everyone i come in contact with.

Global Outreach Charter Academy
9570 Regency Square Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL  32225
Last modified Global Outreach Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Global Outreach Charter Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews.