Posted October 18, 2013
my grandson started last year and wow was I delighted that he learned so much as well as retained it. Myself and family are so proud he is here to grow in knowledge for future success in whatever is placed in front of him by the wonderful caring staff that he has encountered thus far. The office staff is great and willing to assist with any questions asked of them to. The environment of the school makes volunteering comfortable and enjoyment.

Tiger Academy 3

Posted August 14, 2013
My children attended Tiger Academy for several years. Although the teachers truly are devoted to the students. I feel the work isn't challenging enough. With the parent and teacher support Tiger has the level of knowledge could be so much more. For a school that suppose to focus on preparing our kids for college,it isn't doing that. Tiger offers nothing that would help our children be prepared for college.

Posted August 01, 2013
Tiger Academy is an excellent school that has community involvement, administrator (leaders) who care about the families, students, and teachers. They impress upon the families how important education is to obtain and to have in the future to become a faithful, caring, influential person in their community. Tiger Academy is a growing school for others to see as an example of "great" education, learning, living, and relating to others.

Posted May 16, 2012
The teachers and staff here truly care about these students and about their future. Parents are required to volunteer their time during the school year, so every day there are parents at the school. The principal is an amazing leader with high expectations. He holds the bar high while still loving on the children. The days and school year are longer because this is a college preparatory school, but my kids have never complained. They are accustomed to it. The maintenance staff keeps the school looking its best. I love this school!

Posted August 24, 2011
My Child has attended this school for the first day it opened its doors three years ago. It is an awesome school. My child has learned so much and he has made the A honor roll every single nine weeks since he's been here. I would recommend this school to all parents.

Tiger Academy 4

Posted August 17, 2010
This is a college prep school with longer days (8-3:30) and a longer year, but my son never once complained. He has raved about it actually! I love that parents are required to volunteer at least 20 hours and am excited to see what this next year in 3rd grade will be like.

Tiger Academy
6079 Bagley Road, Jacksonville, FL  32209
Last modified Tiger Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tiger Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top