Jacksonville, FL

Father's Harbor Academy
Grateful to: School leader

Posted September 21, 2015
Mrs. Agosto is an amazing, godly mentor that cares so much about her students. She treats the students fairly as well as the teachers.

Father's Harbor Academy 5

Posted September 21, 2015
This school is wonderful. The teachers give one on one attention and you can tell that they care. There are plenty of electives to choose from(guitar,band,game coding, P.E....). The food is provided free of charge! It's great to have a school that teaches more than just lessons in their classroom. They teach our students Jesus.

Father's Harbor Academy 5

Posted September 16, 2015
My daughter was doing terrible in the public schools and then we took her here and it was a true blessing. The teachers actually take the time to teach and improve my child's learning skills. I highly recommend going here and taking a tour and putting your child in their care. - Bill Jones

Father's Harbor Academy 1

Posted March 16, 2015
I wouldn't let my daughter go here if it was free... not worth paying them thousands of dollars. My daughter watches non educational movies about 3 a week, no outside play ONLY for OLDER BOYS, the teaching I could do at home its all worksheets or sloppy hand made worksheets. The kids are bully's and extremely rude nothing is done about it!!! They have their "special" kids they love and favor those over others. The parking to get your child is annoying people park where ever they want and makes it hard to get your child. I could keep going... If you want your child not to be educated and just want a sitter then go ahead... if not PASS on this one!

Father's Harbor Academy
4519 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville, FL  32207
Last modified Father's Harbor Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Father's Harbor Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top