Jacksonville, FL

Father's Harbor Academy 1

Posted March 16, 2015
I wouldn't let my daughter go here if it was free... not worth paying them thousands of dollars. My daughter watches non educational movies about 3 a week, no outside play ONLY for OLDER BOYS, the teaching I could do at home its all worksheets or sloppy hand made worksheets. The kids are bully's and extremely rude nothing is done about it!!! They have their "special" kids they love and favor those over others. The parking to get your child is annoying people park where ever they want and makes it hard to get your child. I could keep going... If you want your child not to be educated and just want a sitter then go ahead... if not PASS on this one!

Father's Harbor Academy
4519 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville, FL  32207
Last modified Father's Harbor Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Father's Harbor Academy Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top