Jacksonville, FL

Hope Christian Academy 5

Posted January 29, 2013
My son has difficulty learning when he was attending public school he received encouragement, grade recovery and specialized education when needed. What was bad about that? He was lazy and relied on grade recovery and was not challenged. There was more potential in my son then just what he was giving out. I moved him out of the public school into a spiritual God driven school. Boy, O Boy, parents I am telling you. my son has advanced. It's his 2nd yr and he has made A/B honor roll 2x, he has worked on projects, has had report deadline also has improved drastically in math. My son does NOT have difficulty learning he now just has to take his time and may have to put in a little more time. My son enjoys going to bible class because the teacher teaches on the level of his students in way that it is not boring to the tweens and teens. The teachers meet children on their level and challenges them there.

Hope Christian Academy
1722 North Davis Street, Jacksonville, FL  32216
Last modified Hope Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Hope Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top