PK-9|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I have two boys at Shepherd of the Woods and this is our sixth year there. We love the blended learning curriculum, the small classes, and the caring teachers and staff. My boys LOVE going to school because this learning environment does not make them feel left behind and different from other classmates. They also learn the value of making good choices, which mirrors what we teach them at home.

Amount of homework: Agree

Thank you thank you thank you SOTWLS for assigning just the right amount of homework. So glad I have my students at this school.

This was the only private school I found that offered blended learning. I have always wanted my son with Autism to have many opportunities to interact with his nondisabled peers. It's always been a struggle in the public school setting to get him inclusion. At SOTWLS, they offer comprehensive academic services and the opportunity for my sons to grow socially as well in a positive and caring environment.

I love this school, I can tell my son is learning every day. The communication with the teachers is great and they are always willing to help in any way.

Small comfort school that work with the Individual needs of every kid. This is my kid second year and 'm very satisfied with not only the learning also he maturity as a young boy in his interactions.

I have two boys attending SOTW, one is in Pre-K and one is in first grade. I absolutely love this school. My oldest has ADHD & SID. He had a horrible Kindergarten experience at another school. Through love, attention and encouragement he has been able to work through the negativity left from his experience. He has grown and flourished in his academia, behavior and social aspects. He loves going to school and is excited to go every day. Mrs. Chestang and Dr. Speagle are Godsends. We work together as a team with open communication. The environment is structured with the option for additional resources. The teachers know all of the students and their needs. My youngest enjoys learning and is excited and ready for Kindergarten. Excellent care extends to extended day and summer camp. There is not enough space to explain just how grateful we are to have found such a wonderful institution for our children.

My youngest son was in prek this year with Mrs. Beamer and my oldest son was in Kindergarten with Ms. Gulliford. They absolutely love going to school. The teachers are very caring and attentive. The classroom size is small and most importantly, all the children learn about God throughout the day! My son is on the ASD and I can't begin to explain how helpful they have been.

Last modified Shepherd of the Woods Lutheran School -2 is a Private school that serves grades PK-9