Shepherd of the Woods Lutheran School -2 5

Posted January 18, 2012
I have two boys attending SOTW, one is in Pre-K and one is in first grade. I absolutely love this school. My oldest has ADHD & SID. He had a horrible Kindergarten experience at another school. Through love, attention and encouragement he has been able to work through the negativity left from his experience. He has grown and flourished in his academia, behavior and social aspects. He loves going to school and is excited to go every day. Mrs. Chestang and Dr. Speagle are Godsends. We work together as a team with open communication. The environment is structured with the option for additional resources. The teachers know all of the students and their needs. My youngest enjoys learning and is excited and ready for Kindergarten. Excellent care extends to extended day and summer camp. There is not enough space to explain just how grateful we are to have found such a wonderful institution for our children.

Shepherd of the Woods Lutheran School -2 5

Posted May 26, 2011
My youngest son was in prek this year with Mrs. Beamer and my oldest son was in Kindergarten with Ms. Gulliford. They absolutely love going to school. The teachers are very caring and attentive. The classroom size is small and most importantly, all the children learn about God throughout the day! My son is on the ASD and I can't begin to explain how helpful they have been.

Shepherd of the Woods Lutheran School -2
6595 Columbia Park Ct, Jacksonville, FL  32258
Last modified Shepherd of the Woods Lutheran School -2 is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Shepherd of the Woods Lutheran School -2 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top