K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Jacksonville School for Autism 1

Posted February 05, 2015
My Son went here for a little while and I pulled him out... WAY too many therapist changes and he was not progressing

Posted February 05, 2015
It is so sad to read negative reviews posted by an obvious ex-employee. My son has attended JSA for 3 years, and we couldn't be happier with the education and therapies he is receiving. I volunteer at the school and can honestly say that I have never seen, heard or witnessed any negativity. What I have observed is a leadership team that puts children first. The school is a team effort made up of leadership, teachers, staff, children, and parents. The students are treated with kindness and respect, and thrive in this special environment. It is sad that a disgruntled ex-employee is trying to damage such a stellar school's reputation. I truly hope that people will visit the school and observe the magic that takes place there and the love amongst teachers, staff, and students. It is a family environment where each child can thrive.

Posted February 04, 2015
Jacksonville School for Autism expects its classroom teachers and clinical therapist to exceed the highest levels of expectations and professionalism because we service the most precious population that may not always be able to speak up for themselves. We believe that it is our privilege to work with children, teens, and young adults with autism. Unfortunately, not every teacher or therapist demonstrates the passion and talent for working with our students. Our students come first and are at the center of every decision. For that reason, sometimes there are unfortunate circumstances in which a teacher or therapist must be terminated from employment in order for us to preserve the sanctity of our school and mission.

Posted February 03, 2015
The Jacksonville School for Autism is the top school in Jacksonville serving students with autism and related disabilities. Becoming a part of this amazing educational institution was the best career decision I have ever made. They have a dedicated team of leadership and teaching professionals, many of whom have shown a longstanding commitment to this organization by being there for several years. The staff truly work as a TEAM to improve the lives of the students and families that they serve and have strong relationships among team members as well as all the way to the Executive & Educational Directors, who provide tremendous support to the teaching staff both professionally and personally. I've never been a part of a warmer, genuine and more caring group of professionals then at JSA. Having had experience in many educational environments, I can honestly say that none have compared to what I've seen at this school. It's something you can feel each and every day when you are present in this environment and it makes me feel truly fortunate to be a part of something so uniquely special and amazing.

Posted May 02, 2013
My son Tyler has been enrolled at JSA for 3 years. I couldn't be happier with the Achievements & strides they have done to push my son to learn to thrive in this day & age. I have great appreciation for this school. Thank you JSA Sincerely Teresa Davis

Jacksonville School for Autism
9000 Cypress Green Drive, Jacksonville, FL  32207
Last modified Jacksonville School for Autism is a Private school that serves grades K-12