Jacksonville, FL
Before care: Yes

Jacksonville School for Autism 5

Posted May 02, 2013
My son Tyler has been enrolled at JSA for 3 years. I couldn't be happier with the Achievements & strides they have done to push my son to learn to thrive in this day & age. I have great appreciation for this school. Thank you JSA Sincerely Teresa Davis

Jacksonville School for Autism 5

Posted May 02, 2013
We relocated from across the state specifically so my child could attend this school. This not-for-profit school was started by a mother on a mission to give her child the best quality education, and she has achieved her mission for many children. The teachers and curriculum are focused on each individual child, and the low teacher-student ratio makes it possible for each child to truly have an individualized education plan. The Master's and PHD levels of supervision of each child's individualized theraputic programs are unique to this type of school setting. As a professional educator that has worked in various settings from public to private schools, and as a supervisor for college student teacher interns specializing in Exceptional Student Education, the fact that I relocated to give my son the opportunity to be a part of this program, says it all. It has been the best decision I ever made.

Jacksonville School for Autism
9000 Cypress Green Drive, Jacksonville, FL  32207
Last modified Jacksonville School for Autism is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Jacksonville School for Autism Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top