Jacksonville, FL
Before care: Yes

Waterleaf Elementary 1

Posted June 12, 2014
My children have been in this school since it opened. It has charm and a fa ade of greatness. My children have been bullied and physically hurt on the premises and the school does not record any Incident reports. Teachers have been heard talking bad about ESE and CSS students. If you are a parent that likes to live in the school with your child then you are welcome. I am thankful my Children are out of this school.

Posted April 18, 2014
Waterleaf Elementary is a great school. Two of my grand kids attend the fourth grade and we are very please with the teachers and specially with the principal. They try to include theater and music to the students, that is very important to their development, Thanks to them and the cooperation of the parents .

Posted April 02, 2014
My son has attended Waterleaf for two years and we really love it and feel lucky be be blessed with such a wonderful school of caring teachers and administrators.

Posted April 30, 2013
Let me start by saying I absolutely love this school. The principle is very involved, caring, and will fix any issue that arises quickly. This is my daughter's first year of school and I wanted to be absolutely sure she had an excellent experience with a good atmosphere. The school's motto "setting the stage for success" couldn't be more spot on. During the beginning of the year my daughter seemed to be having a hard time adjusting to the new environment which was very out of character for her. When I contact the principle with my concerns, she sat in on the class that very day to observe. She returned my call the same day and suggested we try another teacher to give her a second chance as her teacher may have had a different teaching technique than what she was accustomed to before school. And viola! Behavior was back on track and she is a straight E student to this day. I went to Clay county schools as a child, and this school out shines any elementary school in that district in my opinion. The school is immaculate and the teachers and staff are outstanding. As a parent it is very comforting sending my child to Waterleaf Elementary. The extended day program is also great

Posted April 12, 2013
Waterleaf Elementary is an excellent school! It has only been open for two years and everything is running so smoothly! My child has enjoyed all of her experiences with the principal, teachers, and her friends. She will miss Waterleaf as she goes off to Middle school!

Posted April 12, 2013
Waterleaf Elementary is well organized, focused on students, and a great place to work! My principal is very hands-on, knowledgable, and supportive of staff. She spends time in classrooms daily, providing teachers with specific feedback to ensure that they are providing the best for OUR students at all times. The PTA is very active and works well with school staff to ensure activities/events are planned that allow families to participate often. Teachers work well together to build community and ensure that all students succeed. I am most impressed with how positive and energetic the staff is at Waterleaf! Regardless of age or years experience in teaching, the faculty goes above and beyond expectations! They attend after school events and/or spend evenings and weekends at sporting events supporting students. Children need adults in their lives that are truly invested in them; I firmly believe you will find folks like that at Waterleaf, from administration to office staff. While I've only been at Waterleaf for a short time, I plan to have my own children attend school there! It is, in my opinion, a "model school" in the making!

Waterleaf Elementary
450 Kernan Boulevard North, Jacksonville, FL  32225
Last modified Waterleaf Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waterleaf Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top