PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

The teachers are very professional, relatable, and passionate. My daughter loves going to this school. The classroom sizes are small and there are two teachers to every classroom. The office staff are friendly, professional, and proficient. The curricilum is amazing, I love this school!

I started my son at this school at the age of 3yrs old (PK3) and I was so impressed with how much he learned during the school year. I tell everyone about how smart my son is by going to Holy Rosary and the homework that he has was very surprising to me. The teachers communicate very well with my son. and the Principal Diane she is just as sweet and easy to get along with. I am proud to say my son will continue to go to Holy Rosary till 8th grade. Im so excited about him starting Pk4. This school is truley a 5star school

This is one of the best schools I have every been a part of and I have been in education for over 20 years. Administration, faculty, staff, parents and students honestly care for one another. High academic standards!!!

The staff really care about the children. I really love this school.

i love this school for me son. He has learn so much discipline and more that he should for this grade level. the teacher really care for the students.

Last modified Holy Rosary Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8