Posted July 19, 2011
I started my son at this school at the age of 3yrs old (PK3) and I was so impressed with how much he learned during the school year. I tell everyone about how smart my son is by going to Holy Rosary and the homework that he has was very surprising to me. The teachers communicate very well with my son. and the Principal Diane she is just as sweet and easy to get along with. I am proud to say my son will continue to go to Holy Rosary till 8th grade. Im so excited about him starting Pk4. This school is truley a 5star school

Posted November 30, 2009
This is one of the best schools I have every been a part of and I have been in education for over 20 years. Administration, faculty, staff, parents and students honestly care for one another. High academic standards!!!

Posted November 18, 2008

Posted September 10, 2008
The staff really care about the children. I really love this school.

Posted May 12, 2008

Posted April 30, 2008
i love this school for me son. He has learn so much discipline and more that he should for this grade level. the teacher really care for the students.

Posted October 05, 2004
Excellent learning environment with high-quality teachers who care about who and what they are teaching their children.

Holy Rosary Catholic School
4920 Brentwood Avenue, Jacksonville, FL  32206
Last modified Holy Rosary Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Rosary Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top