Posted October 01, 2013
We absolutely love CTKS. We have 3 children attending there and they all attended since prek. The school is dedicated to help parents raise well rounded, well mannered and well educated children with a strong sense of faith. CTKS is continuously looking to improve and this year they have introduced IPADS to the students. All Middle School Students have an individual IPAD and all 4th and 5th graders use a classroom set. Our children also love the variety of activities in and around the school. After school, they participate in Lego Robotics, a competitive team, scouts, science club and sports. There are also activities like music, drama club, dance etc. The families are wonderful and I would consider this a community and not just a school. When you come in, the office staff not only knows all of my children, but they also know me by name, and I am not the exception. EVERYONE has one goal and that is to do what is best for the children. We love it and will be here until the end of 8th grade.

Posted July 16, 2013
This school is very dedicated to the success of the students. The tenents of the Catholic faith are intertwined throughout the school day so that the children learn to truly live the faith in their daily activities.

Posted January 08, 2011
Our family has been very satisfied with Christ the King Catholic School. The children -we have four- are all very happy with their teachers and friends. The course work is challenging, which I would expect. Kids tend to perform at or near the level of expectation so challenging them in the early years builds a strong foundation for higher learning. This is reflected in Christ the King being awarded one of the 2010 Blue Ribbon Schools of Excellence by the US DOE. To put that in perspective, there are about 120,000 elementary, middle and high schools in the US. 310 earned this award. Christ the King was one of only seven in Florida and the only one in north Florida. Parental involvement could improve. 80% of the volunteering is done by maybe 20% of the parents. Some feel that paying tuition satisfies their obligation. The school community, while strong, would benefit from more parents becoming involved.

Posted April 26, 2010
Have 2 generations attending that school from Daycare to 3rd grade & loved all the care givers & teachers. Very caring & nurturing.

Posted April 15, 2010
This is an excellent school which stresses academics and personal responsibility. I highly recommend it.

Christ The King Catholic 1

Posted November 17, 2009

Posted October 26, 2009
I have four children going to CTK and my oldest will graduate this year after attending since PreK4. This school is more than a great place for education; it is a solid community. The teachers and staff are there to help our children grow mentally and spiritually. The teachers are remarkable and I would recommend this school to anbody that asks.

Posted January 10, 2009
I'm a student of Christ the King and I love it! I don't want to ever leave! Christ the King School is highly academic, and we won 2nd place in the Math Field last year! Only one point by Darnell Cookman (a magnet-school) and our school has 3 times less then they do! Im in the Middle School part and I love! We also get to learn a different language, Spanish. We get to see famous people, have a healthy food program, and we have a catholic schools week, which is SO much fun! You get so much love from the students, the faculty, and get a warm welcome from the church! It opens to all people, no matter who they are, where they are from, or their child(ren) 's(') acknowledgment. I NEVER want to graduate, I love it so much.

Posted January 10, 2009
I love it! I'm a student. I never want to leave. They have a healthy cafeteria program, a catholic schools week, and a nice faculty. They even feature famous people there sometimes. I couldn't believe it!

Posted January 02, 2009
As a graduate of Christ the King School and a parent of a child attending the school now, I know the value and quality of the education received at CK. What doesn't get conveyed adequately enough is the dedication of the faculty, staff, and parents at Christ the King. This is a wonderful, tight knit, interactive faith based community. The experienced faculty are a tremendous asset that is a rare find at any school these days. I would recommend CK to anyone and everyone that asks my advice.

Christ The King Catholic
6822 Larkin Rd, Jacksonville, FL  32211
Last modified Christ The King Catholic is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Christ The King Catholic Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top