Assumption Catholic School 5

Posted May 07, 2015
This is our first year at Assumption. My daughter loves the school. Her teachers are outstanding! She looks forward to going to school each day, and I am happy with the excellent education she is receiving.

Assumption Catholic School 5

Posted April 28, 2015
My children have attended assumption for the last 4 years. They have had top notch teachers and precious friends. They wake up excited to go to school every day. As a parent, I can't ask for anything more than that!

Posted April 08, 2015
This year has been the best the school has been in years because of the new principal!! Unfortunately, she is leaving after this year which we all knew because she was brought in to clean up the mess left by the prior administration. Sadly, they have announced that the new principal is a very inexperienced less than 1 year experience as an assistant vice principal and less than 5 years overall teaching experience. She seems to only be concerned with her "inner circle" and I fear that this school will go back to the way it was a couple of years ago, basically only beneficial for staff kids and people who are close friends with her. I feel her immaturity will have a very negative impact on the students and the school as a whole.

Posted February 26, 2015
The only thing that is important to the Assumption administration and Fr. Fred is money. Assumption is just another money hungry business. Do yourself a favor and don't put your child here.

Posted September 19, 2014
What is going on this year.? I am so upset by the new administration and some of the changes they are making. Is it change just for the sake of change??? Do you really wish to remove all signs of our past principal at the expense of our kids? The love of students,and respect for families s is gone. I am so disheartened by what I see, and will look for a new school for next year

Assumption Catholic School 4

Posted June 02, 2014
To respond to "what a joke". So what is the "truth" and how do you know that it is the truth? I also have been extremely disheartened by what I have witnessed this past year. I saw people put more interest in the gossip than in the best interest of the children. For the last 5-6 years this school has grown and developed into a wonderful all around Christian based educational powerhouse, with the children growing into fine young adults. Look at our strong 8th grade class moving on. Say what you want, but the leadership at the school has made it all possible. Maybe "what a joke" just has another agenda. The truth is definitely in the children! Let's hope whoever takes over continues in the high standards set in place., and small minded people stop spreading ugly gossip.

Assumption Catholic School 3

Posted June 02, 2014
Ha! What a joke! She is just like the wolf in sheep's clothing. She has those who don't know the truth fooled. I'm glad she is leaving, good luck to her.

Assumption Catholic School 3

Posted June 02, 2014
I have been extremely disheartened by what I have experienced this past year in the Assumption Community . Instead of being an example of a loving supportive Christian environment, it has been one of gossip, hatred and disappointment. The principal is an amazing lady who is a great example of Christianity. She is kind, compassionate, caring, accepting of human diversity, and a true example of what it means to LOVE ONE ANOTHER. It is Assumptions loss. It will never be the same and she will be a blessing wherever she goes.

Posted May 13, 2014
I agree with the August 20th and Feb 26th comments. You are spot on! It is sad that more parents didn't come forward sooner. I hope and pray this school can bounce back from the negativity that has come from this principal & her mini-me.

Assumption Catholic School 4

Posted April 22, 2014
Shame on the parent who spread gossip about a student. You have no right to slander a child in this forum.

Assumption Catholic School
2431 Atlantic Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL  32207
Last modified Assumption Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Assumption Catholic School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top