PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

Principal is a joke, teachers don't like him and a lot of parents can't stand him.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Don't respond to questions about the student's progress, asked for help in ensuring homework is turned in, and did not get response until it was too late.

I went to this school back in 1973 and the teachers actually cared about their students. They went above and beyond to help the students. Now, they act like they don't give a dang about them. Most of the teachers only update the parent portal once per month, which does not give a current status of your child's grades. The principal is worthless because he makes up stories, fabricates facts to support his side of the story, and berates the children in front of their parents. Needs to focus more on the education of their children and doing what they're getting paid to do. Don't bother sending your child there, it's definitely not worth it. Take it from a former student and current parent of a child going there.

Teachers can't teach. The teachers seem inpatient and are just there to get the day over and get paid. I was told by a teacher that " I will either sink, or swim". He couldn't do anything to help me. I'm now in highschool and have a 4.0. I obviously had the potential all along. It just took good teachers at Chrstian Brothers to show me that. At Sacred Heart I had D's and F's. They do not care about the students success. All that matters is getting paid and having breaks. Don't think that going to the parish will do anything either. They will just refer you right back to the principle who is just as bad as the teachers.

Sacred Heart has a challenging curriculum which helped me excel in high school and college. Unfortunately, it still sad to know that years later, people are still complaining about . Teachers were helpful and challenging, though some were quick to lose their temper. Looking back, I don't blame them, because I can imagine their frustration from knowing that the problem students weren't gonna get punished because of the money their parents threw at the school. The school was very adamant in drilling the Catholic faith into students' heads and it distanced some students from the church as I began to hear how my fellow classmates began to engage in un-Christian behaviors after graduating from Sacred Heart. The priests though, were more patient and kind and they helped my faith grow strong through encouragement and example, rather than shoving religious teachings down our throats.

Sacred Heart gave my children both the educational and religious formation every parent wants. The teachers were very professional and told it like it was. If your child got in trouble, they were held accountable and told homework was their responsibility. Middle school more than prepared them for the rigors of high school. I have nothing but praise for this school. The people up North that recommended it have been thanked on numerous occasions.

Sacred Heart School is an awesome school! All four of my children went to the school and were well prepared for high school and college. The middle school math teacher did an awesome job preparing students for high school Algebra! My daughter said she is so thankful for the math teachers at Sacred Heart who told her to show her work. This helped so much in high school. The teachers are very caring and helpful!

Sad that the students do not have a loving environment. The front office staff is rude and many of the teachers are rude to the students and parents. Very unprofessional overpriced school. After many years of attending the school we had to leave and are now much happier at a different private school. It appears the 2 previous 5 star posts were written by the "same person". As they both used unusual " " marks in their posts and did not correctly capitalize the letters in Sacred Heart. Most likely staff at Sacred Heart posting 5 star comments.... My last post was removed as I specifically named a bad teacher. This time I will just tell you that it's the 7th & 8th grade math teacher that verbally abuses the children and she has not been reprimanded. In fact I called the diocese and left a message that my child was being verbally abused and never received a call back. Very disappointed with the school.

I am a 7th grade studeheart sacred heart and I love it I am very blessed that my parents chose this school for me in the 5 th grade everyone was so nice to me and the teachers are mostly all AWSOME! It was a little hard to catch up with the work but I worked hard and with extra help now I am a A/B student and play every sport they offer. I was bullied in public school because I was "A" student . I could not be happier. I love it here :-)

I have never seen a more wonderful and safe loving envorimen. For my child sacred heart has been wonderful the best thing for my seventh grader. I don't think we will ever be able to find a place we could be happier. I have never seen more loving caring teachers and staff. I love that a wellbehaved and smart kids are the ones that are respected and popular . I think that says something about the children and parents and staff. I read some comments that unhappy parents wrote and would like to say all every school will have its problems but bad lunch menu and a few snobby moms is not a problem. If my child is in a safe loving envoriment and getting a great education I think I can look past a few pizza days andof we are Christian do we not think when we meet a ( snobby mom) we look for the good in people and what they might be going through at home same within children. With my two children I try to teach them to be nice to everyone no matter what and that have no one has been mean to them so far! Also 10 years since Snyder has been open sacred heart students are alway top of there class " check the statics " so I guess they are doing something right.

Last modified Sacred Heart is a Private school that serves grades PK-8