Bad
Good

RPDS is an incredible learning environment. I have three children there, and have watched each thrive. I suspect some of the negative reviewers have an agenda not revealed in their comments. Simply visit the school for a tour and see for yourself, speak with teachers, parents (there will be several on campus no matter when you visit) and administrators. It is truly a great school.

This school let us down as well. Administration was unprofessional and had a liberal agenda.

My child attended this school but we transferred to another private school in the area for 3rd grade. We did not have a positive experience at RPDS. Leaving RPDS was a difficult decision but turned out to be the best choice. Our child is thriving now and we love our current school.

An extraordinary educational experience for our whole family! Our children are enthusiastic about their school experiences and they love their teachers who are dedicated and talented professionals. Most of all, while our children are receiving a superior academic foundation, they are learning the values of respect, responsibility, acceptance of differences and compassion for others. This preparation of the heart will guide them to be positive and effective leaders in our community. I am so very thankful for this balanced education for my children!

What an amazing experience for our daughters. I loved the nurturing approach and the academic challenges.

A wonderful place to be as a student and employee! I attended RPDS from PreK - 6th Grade and have nothing but the fondest of memories from my time as a student. The school gave me an incredible foundation to succeed in academics, face life's challenges, serve my community and forge strong relationships. Returning to RPDS as an employee has been as if I've come home to my family. It is the same kind, nurturing environment where I grew up, while still maintaining the highest of standards and expectations. I would highly recommend Riverside to parents looking for an incredible school for their children, or adults looking for a wonderful place to work.

Overpriced and over-hyped; fine school if you're rich, old-money Caucasian, but the ones that don't fit in get looked down upon. They'll talk the talk and cater to the helicopter moms, but don't deliver anything near what they should for the price. We were so happy to have our kids go elsewhere, where they got some character building along with a great education. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but it is true.

This is a great school and you can find nothing better!!

To those who note LD kids are not welcome, I vehemently disagree and if you are considering an alternative to the inadequate public school system, take time to discuss the curriculum with your psychologist and then meet with all concerned parties to discuss whether this is or is not a good fit. It has been an excellent fit for our child who has ADD and needs special tutoring on top of assistance. We have seen such a breakthrough this year-I would not discourage this as an alternative choice for a special kid. Like everything, you need to find a good fit but just having a LD is not a barrier necessarily as long as the needs for assistance are able to be met. My child is thriving for the first time in a school experience and I consider it a miracle but the cumulative hard work of all parties. Bravo, RPDS!

RPDS does an excellent job i developing the whole child in a loving Christian atmosphere. The faculty and parents are totally committed to that goal.

Last modified Riverside Presbyterian Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6