K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted August 07, 2012
All 3 of my children attended C.H.A. & we loved every moment of it. To the reviews that were negative - you will only get out of a school what you & your child put into it. I have been a public school teacher for 28 years & unless know as a teacher & parents that if you don't put anything in education & don't encourage your child to make good choices the outcome will not be favorable. I love this school that has a staff & administration with a caring heart & love for God. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for an environment where their child can excel academically, athletically & spiritually!

Posted November 09, 2011
Very unhappy with the school and its staff. Children do not learn what is necessary for that grade level.

Posted October 06, 2011
I love this school. My child has attended Christian Heritage Academy since Pre-school. The classes are above grade level. The teachers and administration are great! I would recommend this school!

Posted May 31, 2011
Education is subpar. Kids are very cliquey. Administration is uncaring. Would never recommend. AVOID at all costs.

Posted May 06, 2011
Very disappointed in the school. There is way to much favoritism for certain students to the deteriment of others. Will not be retiming or recommending. Stay away there are much better private schools in the city.

Posted February 15, 2011
I love Christian Heritage Academy because we know that our children are receiving an excellent education there. We have one daughter that went through 8th grade at CHA and is now at Paxon and is so well prepared for high school. Our other daughter is in 5th grade and is doing excellent and know that she will do awesome in middle school here next year. The teachers are caring and work with the students to make sure they understand and all of the staff is Christ like and cares about each and every student. The parent involvement is excellent and academically I love how well prepared my children are to move onto the next level of education. I would recommend CHA to anyone!

Posted February 15, 2011
My daughter attended this school for several years. The staff and administration were always very helpful. My daughter was very well prepared academically for Stanton College Prep.

Posted December 26, 2010
Like the prevous reviewer, our child also attended this school for numerous years. When making the decision to remove him/her, we had to hire private tutors for the summer and he/she also had to attend weekly tutoring in math and science in order to catch up with other students at his/her PUBLIC school. For the most part, administration, teachers and members of the board were extremely defensive and unresponsive to our complaints or concerns. We would not recommend this school.

Posted October 27, 2010
CHA is a great school. It has provided my son with a high quality, well rounded, christian education from PK-4 through 3rd grades - in a safe environment. He will definately remain at CHA as long as possible, through 8th grade. We will also gladly enroll his younger sibling in their VPK program. The teachers are truly skilled, love the children, and work to effectively communicate with parents. Thank you to CHA - their teachers, staff, and administration - for providing an affordable christian education option without compromising quality

Posted May 11, 2009
My son has made huge progress in his reading and math skills and Christian Heritage this year. He has also begun to develop a sense of responsibility and spiritual values. I give most of the credit for this to his teachers and I plan to keep him in this school as long as possible.

Christian Heritage Academy
3930 University Boulevard South, Jacksonville, FL  32216
Last modified Christian Heritage Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Christian Heritage Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top