PK-12|Private
1,440 students
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

I am an alumna of Trinity Christian Academy. I attended TCA from Kindergarten through my 12th grade year. I had a wonderful experience at TCA and took advantage of all they had to offer: sports-girls soccer and volleyball, electives-choral group, home ec, Spanish, National Honor Society, Dual Enrollment and so much more! The Christian environment with caring teachers along with Bible class and chapel helped to shape me into the woman I am today. TCA instilled integrity, a strong work ethic, and moral values into my life from a young age. I love TCA and highly recommend this school for any grade level!
December 15, 2014

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Posted February 09, 2016
My husband and I both graduated from Trinity Christian Academy in the early 90's. Now, all three of our children attend. We are thankful for the Christian education that they are receiving and for the caring teachers and administration that help our children to be successful not only in school but in daily life.

Trinity Christian Academy
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted February 05, 2016
Coach Martin has taught bible to two of my kids so far and his style and expertise along with his Godly character has Inspired my kids. Lauren Hollenbeck has taught my kids to persevere, to go above and beyond and most of all taught them to have a servants heart. Mrs Cordell has a love of music beyond her years and has instilled envaluable tools that my kids have been able to use outside of school.

Posted February 05, 2016
Family oriented, educationally advanced and biblically sound. Extracurricular opportunities are wide and supported, as well as, encouraged by teachers and staff.

Posted April 16, 2015
My daughter has attended Trinity for the past two years and she has not only developed spiritually through the teaches of Jesus Christ, but she has blossomed into a caring, giving, loving and compassionate child. They have instilled so many qualities into her life, I am amazed daily by her growth. I am proud of the lessons they have imparted into our lives....Thanks Trinity Christian.....you're the BEST!!!!!

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted December 15, 2014

Posted February 16, 2014
My oldest daughter has been going to Trinity for 3 years now and she loves it. The teachers are tough, but caring. And they are loyal to the school. In fact, their are teachers who grandchildren, mother, daughters and other relative that teach and volunteer at Trinity, because they believe in the school success. Also, the teacher would take the timeout to get to know each parent and their children. And they would let you know every month where your child is academically. Therefore, I plan on having my children attend Trinity all the way through high school

Trinity Christian Academy 2

Posted February 13, 2014
Why are the published SAT and ACT scores of Trinity Christian college bound Seniors so much lower than those of Bolles and Episcopal students?

Posted October 18, 2013
My son is already third year in the Trinity Christian Academy. I love it! My son love to go to the school. My friends, who's children are in the school, recommended me to apply for scholarship and to enroll my son in TCA three years ago, and I am so thankful to them for the recommendation. High academic level, good discipline, dedicated teachers and great attention to important moral values. Bullies are not tolerated. I always have had quick responses from the teachers and always was answered all interested me questions. My son is learning Spanish there and I am so proud of him. There are security cameras everywhere, that I really like. To families who are like me cannot afford the payments I would recommend to apply for scholarship. Thanks to the scholarship my son goes to this great school. You can always ask about scholarships in the school. I highly recommend Trinity Cristian Academy to my friends and everyone who is looking for to enroll their child in a good school.

Posted August 18, 2013
Just an incredible private school all the way around. The people on here complaining about how the school didn't help there bad child is a joke. The teachers work so hard to teach and provide an amazing atmosphere for every child. But if your poorly raised child doesn't behave, thankfully Trinity will ask for you to remove them. Your terrible parenting shouldn't hurt the children around that really want to learn.

Posted August 12, 2013
I see from reading some of the comments some parents are not happy with TCA, for different reasons. I have 2 daughters at TCA 10th and 6th grades. I on the other hand do not have any complaints about the school. I feel they do an excellent job in providing a conservative Christian education and commend their staff for doing an excellent job. My daughters do not go to school to play sports they go to school to glorify God and honor their parents with making good grades as well as being good community members. Since I am a lifetime resident of Jacksonville and know how horrible the Duval County school system really is I would prefer my children attend a private school. I would also prefer one that provided the values that I believe in. If someone has negative dealings with TCA it is probably their own fault for whatever reason, I don t believe the school starts their day with who can we cause problems for today. Doors of further education defiantly get opened at TCA.

Trinity Christian Academy
800 Hammond Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL  32221
Last modified Trinity Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Trinity Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 73 reviews. Top