Jacksonville, FL
Students enrolled: ?
Before care: Yes

Posted December 15, 2014
I am an alumna of Trinity Christian Academy. I attended TCA from Kindergarten through my 12th grade year. I had a wonderful experience at TCA and took advantage of all they had to offer: sports-girls soccer and volleyball, electives-choral group, home ec, Spanish, National Honor Society, Dual Enrollment and so much more! The Christian environment with caring teachers along with Bible class and chapel helped to shape me into the woman I am today. TCA instilled integrity, a strong work ethic, and moral values into my life from a young age. I love TCA and highly recommend this school for any grade level!

Posted February 16, 2014
My oldest daughter has been going to Trinity for 3 years now and she loves it. The teachers are tough, but caring. And they are loyal to the school. In fact, their are teachers who grandchildren, mother, daughters and other relative that teach and volunteer at Trinity, because they believe in the school success. Also, the teacher would take the timeout to get to know each parent and their children. And they would let you know every month where your child is academically. Therefore, I plan on having my children attend Trinity all the way through high school

Trinity Christian Academy 2

Posted February 13, 2014
Why are the published SAT and ACT scores of Trinity Christian college bound Seniors so much lower than those of Bolles and Episcopal students?

Posted October 18, 2013
My son is already third year in the Trinity Christian Academy. I love it! My son love to go to the school. My friends, who's children are in the school, recommended me to apply for scholarship and to enroll my son in TCA three years ago, and I am so thankful to them for the recommendation. High academic level, good discipline, dedicated teachers and great attention to important moral values. Bullies are not tolerated. I always have had quick responses from the teachers and always was answered all interested me questions. My son is learning Spanish there and I am so proud of him. There are security cameras everywhere, that I really like. To families who are like me cannot afford the payments I would recommend to apply for scholarship. Thanks to the scholarship my son goes to this great school. You can always ask about scholarships in the school. I highly recommend Trinity Cristian Academy to my friends and everyone who is looking for to enroll their child in a good school.

Posted August 18, 2013
Just an incredible private school all the way around. The people on here complaining about how the school didn't help there bad child is a joke. The teachers work so hard to teach and provide an amazing atmosphere for every child. But if your poorly raised child doesn't behave, thankfully Trinity will ask for you to remove them. Your terrible parenting shouldn't hurt the children around that really want to learn.

Posted August 12, 2013
I see from reading some of the comments some parents are not happy with TCA, for different reasons. I have 2 daughters at TCA 10th and 6th grades. I on the other hand do not have any complaints about the school. I feel they do an excellent job in providing a conservative Christian education and commend their staff for doing an excellent job. My daughters do not go to school to play sports they go to school to glorify God and honor their parents with making good grades as well as being good community members. Since I am a lifetime resident of Jacksonville and know how horrible the Duval County school system really is I would prefer my children attend a private school. I would also prefer one that provided the values that I believe in. If someone has negative dealings with TCA it is probably their own fault for whatever reason, I don t believe the school starts their day with who can we cause problems for today. Doors of further education defiantly get opened at TCA.

Trinity Christian Academy 1

Posted June 26, 2013
When I enrolled my son in the preschool program here I was so excited to be putting him in a "top notch" program. My ex-husband and I then went through a divorce. As a result, our son started having some behavioral issues. We simply needed to work through them. Within two days of the problems surfacing my son was kicked out of their program. He was placed into a very caring day school after that who worked with him and us. His issues were quickly resolved. The people here are not caring or understanding. If you don't fit their cookie cutter mold, expect your child to be discarded like unfit trash.

Posted April 23, 2013
I attended school here from K-12 and my oldest son is now in the Kindergarten. Every school will have its setbacks especially given the size of Trinity. However, it is clear to me that most of the teachers love their students and love Jesus Christ. This school has had a fantastic influence on my family over the many years of my involvement. I highly recommend.

Trinity Christian Academy 3

Posted January 19, 2013
My child attended TCA 1997-2013 The leadership of administration is poor at best. The teachers are underpaid and required to be a member and attend Trinity church (10% of their pay checks go back to the institution through tithing ) The football program seems to be the main focus. There is no recognition for female sports! Typical politics has stricken the performance of the academy. There are many "unspoken" issues within the academy. If your child transfers to TCA and has not attended the academy from elementary up, more than likely they will not feel accepted by a majority of the students. That being said, my child is graduating with honors due to self-motivation and the support of a "few" caring teachers. If you choose TCA I strongly recommend you put aside an account for tutoring. Depending on the teacher your child has been assigned. Honors classes are limited. Overall, I feel if a teacher is employed by TCA it is because they love the Christian teaching or they are a family member of administration. If you get to checking, most all employees and teachers are related in some way.

Trinity Christian Academy 1

Posted June 06, 2011
I would not send my children here. The academics are fine, but the atmosphere is horrible.

Trinity Christian Academy
800 Hammond Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL  32221
Last modified Trinity Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Trinity Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 56 reviews. Top