Posted November 05, 2013
The low student to teacher ratio gives the teachers a chance to work with my student when he has trouble. The caring staff create an environment where my student feels safe. They do not teach to a test, but find fun and creative ways to engage the students within the curriculum and still meet standards.

Posted March 01, 2010
I don't have to worry about my kids, when i drop them off in the morning. I know, that they are taking care of and they get quality education. The school is small and it feels like a family. My kids love it!

Posted January 26, 2010
This is one of the best kept secrets in Jacksonville. This small private school provides personalized attention, with a small ratio of students per teacher. The Christian teaching is outstanding and prepares each child for high school and future. I have 2 children who attend this school and would not consider any other private school. This school is a jewel!

Jacksonville Adventist Academy 0

Posted October 27, 2008
(JAA) Jacksonville Adventist Academy is a out standing school. The staff at this school are very caring, loving, Christian people, whom provide a family learning atmosphere. My child is now in the 5th grade and has loved every day of school since P-k. I like the fact that the kids, parents, and the school's staff are people that my-self and my child have known for most of are lives. The kids that my child meets and will meet are at J.A.A., are not just kids that are going to be in here class this year, but kids that she will be friends with for the rest of her life.

Jacksonville Adventist Academy 0

Posted May 20, 2008
Jacksonville Adventist Academy (JAA) is a wonderful school. The school includes a staff of caring, concerned, loving Christ centered teachers. A tremendous atmosphere of learning goes on each day at JAA. I have had several grandchildren attend JAA and they all have loved the school. One is currently attending college and has fond memories of JAA and the many friends made there that are still part of her life. The teachers will always take time to help with any concern you as a parent may have, any struggles your student may have, this school is a praying, Christ centered and FUN school! Come join us!

Posted May 01, 2006
Our family loves the wonderful staff. Both my husband and i went to the school when we were younger and now our son attends, and we wouldn't have it any other way.

Posted July 25, 2005
My children have attended Jacksonville Adventist Academy since Pre-K and are now entering 5th and 1st grade. I have been extremely happy with the teachers at this school and the care and attention each student gets. They go above and beyond the call of duty when students are struggling.

Jacksonville Adventist Academy
4298 Livingstone Rd, Jacksonville, FL  32257
Last modified Jacksonville Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Jacksonville Adventist Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top