Jacksonville, FL

Harvest Christian Academy 1

Posted August 16, 2013
my friends used to go to the school I'm not sure if it's still the same. But they went through 12th grade and got a diploma but it was pretty much worthless because they are not accredited. So my friends ended up having to go get there GED when it was all said and done. how can you go to school for 12 years and not be accredited.

Harvest Christian Academy 0

Posted February 15, 2008
What a great school!! My son has been in this school for 2 years now, and his improvement is remarkable! The principal is awesome and the teachers are great! Affordable and the curriculum is perfect for any child!

Posted April 19, 2007
- a former student
There is not a better school in Jacksonville. K. Smith Jr.

Posted March 15, 2006
- a former student
I graduated from this school. I would not trade the education I got from it for the world! Preacher McCormick and his staff are great. I highly advise that you look into enrolling into this school.

Harvest Christian Academy 4

Posted November 22, 2004
This school has a great academic system. My children have attended this school for the last 4 years and I have seen a great improvement in their grades.

Posted May 17, 2004

Harvest Christian Academy
1051 North Arlington Road, Jacksonville, FL  32211
Last modified Harvest Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Harvest Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top