The Depaul School Of Ne Florida 1

Posted July 31, 2009
This once was an excellent school. My son attended and had an excellent teacher. Changes in administration in the last two years have diminished the quality of the education. I could not send my son back. I know DePaul has done a lot of good for some students but teacher quality is now very poor.

Posted February 19, 2008
DePaul has been a life saver for my son. He attends the campus at the Beach. He was held back one year in public school, but with the help of DePaul and the wonderful teaching staff he has been able to make up most of that grade he lost in public school. With DePaul's small classroom size my son is able to get the one-on-one he needs to be successful. Another great quality DePaul has is that your child moves on in each subject as needed, my son struggled with reading, but breezes through math, so he is able to move ahead in math instead of repeating math like in public school. God Bless his ESE teacher who recommended DePaul, she saved my son from being left behind in public school.

Posted June 29, 2007
Excellent school! It is dedicated to children with mild to moderate learning difficulties. Our daughter failed in public schools twice. At Depaul she has had the chance to succeed because of a rigid routine, excellent curriculum, quality teachers and a program based around her needs... not a cookie cutter program. This is a great school. Definately worth the tuition!!!

Posted December 14, 2006
My son attended DePaul School for four years--two at the ARlington Campus and two at the Beaches Campus. This year he has mainstreamed to Mandarin High School. Though he still struggles with organization, I can honestly say DePaul has made an incredible difference for him! He is on his way.

The Depaul School Of Ne Florida 2

Posted September 28, 2006
This school has been a big disappointment. It is probably fine for most kids, but our second grader needs accelerated learning opportunities which have not been available because of the teacher that he had has been shockingly poor. It has therefore given none of the advantages of a huge school, with all of the disadvantages. I can recommend it only in contrast to most of the other public schools in the district.So therefor if you are thinking about sending your child here do some background on the teacher that is working with your child.'

Posted October 24, 2005
- a former student
hi I went there. It is a grate school. I went ther for 6 years. Its a good school but has some problems and they have ok teacher quality.

Posted May 31, 2005
This is a great school. Although it doesn't have alot of extracirricular activies, it has a few but you have to pay for them. Academically though its great. The teachers, staff, everyone. My child is going on her 4th year there.

Posted February 29, 2004
This is an excellent school! My son was falling behind in public school, and having difficulty reading. He now is an A-B student who enjoys going to school every day, and his reading has improved tremendously. He is at or above grade level in all of his work. DePaul is a lifesaver.

Posted October 24, 2003
This school was my childs chance at success. he failed in the public sector and is now an A/B student. The small class sizes adds to the individual attention my son receives. thank you depaul for a successful year.

The Depaul School Of Ne Florida
3044 San Pablo Road South, Jacksonville, FL  32224
Last modified The Depaul School Of Ne Florida is a Private school that serves grades 2-8
The Depaul School Of Ne Florida Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top