Jacksonville, FL

North Florida School 5

Posted October 30, 2013
North Florida School of Special Education is the best school that you will find in Jacksonville for children with disabilities!!! Everyone at the school is amazing. My daughter has attended the school for almost 10 years and I highly recommend it to everyone! My daughter has grown so much over the last 10 years and I give them a lot of credit for that, helping her to become more independent, increasing her social and academic skills!!

North Florida School 4

Posted October 24, 2011
Agree wholeheartedly with the parent review of 3/17/10 regarding the administration and teachers: " The best teachers I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, The biggest and only problem of this school is how rude and condescending the administration is. They can make it a miserable experience for everyone and seem to make things up as they go."

North Florida School 1

Posted March 17, 2010
The best teachers I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, The biggest and only problem of this school is how rude and condescending the administration is. They can make it a miserable experiance for everyone and seem to make things up as they go .If only the board was more involved, they would realize the school is rapidly falling apart. This school also has the worst speech therapies I have ever seen. Most parents I have talked to have not recieved their services. I hate to even be saying this because of the potential for success of this school. But some one needs to address the real issues of North Florida School. I would not recommend this school with the direction they are taking.

North Florida School 5

Posted June 18, 2009
My son has always loved going to school! Once he started High School he didn't like it anymore and wanted to quit. We were so fortunate to find North Florida School of Special Education. Once he started going to NFSSE, he just excelled in everything! This school is for children with disabilities from K thru Transition 2 grades (22yrs of age), good class sizes, wonderful teachers and therapist! It was a fun loving school for him again and he LOVED being there every day. He learned more there in the six years he went there than he did 17 years of public schools. I would strongly recommend this school if your child has a disability!

North Florida School 0

Posted September 07, 2007
This is the most awesome school inJacksonville for children with disabilities. The entire staff are the most caring people I have ever known.They do have a library and now 58 students. Go see for yourself. Be ready to be amazed.

North Florida School