Jacksonville, FL

Posted June 06, 2013
This school is not what they portray themselves to be. The administrator, high school principal and many teachers are only concerned about appearances. This school has been there for their family and friends and the rules are not applied equally to everyone. If one of them decides that your child is not doing something correctly or believes what they believe, then your child will be punished in different waysl. I would not recommend this school. The administrator and principal would not discuss problems that my children experienced at ths school. In many situations they actually made the situation worse and allowed the students to bully certain students and gossip about others. This was a terrible atmosphere for my chldren. Once we moved to public school - we also realized how far behind the academics were in many of the subjects.

Posted April 11, 2012
The quality of education at this school is lacking. The teachers are not the most qualified - especially in the core classes of math and english. My child experienced bullying at this school and the administration turned their head. They are more concerned with appearances and money than they are the children. There is so much favortism and clicks at this school - you will be disappointed if you child is not in "the group." We are in public school now and the quality of education and the teachers are so much better. Save your money.

Posted February 08, 2012
I graduated from Seacoast in 2005. I attended from the 3rd grade on and I want to thank the teachers who prepared me for my future. I recently graduated from the University of South Florida with a degree in International Business. I highly recommend Seacoast Christian Academy. Parents can rest assured that their kids are getting a great education with caring teachers.

Posted February 02, 2012
My son will graduate this year from SCA. He has attended this school since the 6th grade, and he has become quite the scholar as a result of his gifted, qualified, and caring teachers. The school has provided him a safe haven, where he has grown into a responsible young man, with lots of friends who are good influences on each other. He has had some incredible teachers. In fact, some of his classwork has been on an upper university level, especially in the English department. I thank God for SCA, for the teachers and for the incredible Christian education my son is getting.

Posted February 02, 2012
Both of my kids graduated from Seacoast several years ago. The positive influence of the administration and the teachers continue to live through my kids. My daughter earned her 4 yr degree from UNF in Communication, and my son recently earned his 4 yr degree from USF (Go Bulls) in Intl Business with a minor in Economics. Thanks Seacoast! Keep up the great work in preparing kids both academically AND spiritually.

Posted January 29, 2012
My child has attended Seacoast from Pre K and is currently in the 8th grade and will graduate from Seacoast. The programs and Teachers are top notch and I would not have my child in any other school. She has excelled without any of the influences found in public school having benefited from Seacoast's safe and nuturing environment. You have convenient online access to your childs teachers and grades through renweb. The school is secure with outer gates auto locking at the first bell with the only access after that being through the main office where you must be buzzed then signed in. The campus is neat, clean, and well maintained. The arts and dance programs are second to none. They have a championship winning Sports program with plans on building a new Gymnasium and Sports Complex. The teachers are all degreed and certified in their fields each having a diverse Christian background. They are ACSI acredited. The fees and tuition are reasonable. They even have an informative website as well as 3 facebook pages. My child is continually growing as a person there, is college bound, and because of Seacoast is poised to succeed in todays economy.

Posted June 14, 2011
My child has been with Seacoast since K2 and is now in the Elementary School. We have felt so relieved to have found a school that we can trust to provide wonderful academics, safety and emotional security. I encourage anyone I can to take a further look at Seacoast.

Posted June 13, 2011
This is school revolves around favoritism and certain students. The drop off lines are a mess. The security is not good and it is in a bad part of town. The area around the school is not safe. There are many better schools to pick from, including public. Landmark and sandlewood would be better.

Posted March 23, 2011
i love this school it would be way to long to explain y i love this school and im in 6 grade the teachers are great and NO bulling fo it is just a great shcool i dont ever want to leave

Posted September 16, 2010
My child has been at Seacoast since she was 3, and is now about to finish the elementary school. Any time I've had a concern it has been addressed quickly by the staff and administration. My child tests at an "advanced" level in every area on the S.A.T.s and her teachers have never been hesitant to give her more challenging work when it was the right thing to do.

Seacoast Christian Academy
8057 Arlington Expressway, Jacksonville, FL  32211
Last modified Seacoast Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Seacoast Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top