Jacksonville, FL

Posted September 07, 2012
Great school with a caring, loving staff. The school may be small in size but the hearts of the administration and faculty are huge in their love and dedication to the students.

Posted May 16, 2012
DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD HERE..This school/warehouse does not have a cafeteria. A lady brings in lunch from different fast foods. For 1 Chic Fil A sandwhich and a lil bag of chips they would charge 3.75. Really why not buy a happy meal for the child. It would be cheaper and you would get more for your money. This "school" doesn't even have a place to play sports. You have to pay extra to go play at someone elses field. The kids don't even have a play area. It's just dirt and when cars come in the school, the dust is flying everywhere and gosh for bid your child has allergies. The kids play around the vehicles and get in the back of trucks and I have seen them under the vehicles playing hide and seek. Some of the teachers are rude when it comes to helping your child. The kids have to share a locker, and with 6-7 books each. And when you have a kid that don't want to share and the teacher says we don't have anymore lockers.. So the student don't have any other option but to carry them all year.. Really.

Posted February 18, 2009

Eagle's View Academy 0

Posted December 19, 2008
We have 2 children at EVA, High school & elementary age. Recently we attended an event at a public school & the difference was amazing. We are so thankful for the care & commitment this school has to our children. We are fortunate to be able to afford to send our children here. They love it and never want to leave. The teachers here are truley a blessing.

Posted April 24, 2008
I love Eagle's View and I think it is a great environment for all kinds of people. It has a wonderful Christian based progam. One other thing that i really enjoy is having an activity for everyone. Even if you are not quite the athlete type there is way more that you can do like: art, band, chess, student government, national honor society, and etc. To sum it up i love this school and i would never dream of going anywhere else. As soon as i came to this school i was immediately embraced with great staff and students who welcomed me so well. You can definently feel God in the presents of this school!!

Posted March 24, 2008

Eagle's View Academy 0

Posted November 26, 2007
I have watched my child grow up attending Eagles View. There have been times I have questioned re-enrolling for the next year - usually when the tuition is raised & the budget at home has not increased. My husband & I will do whatever it takes to keep both of our children at this school. It is not perfect but it is truly a blessing to my girls who feel safe, who are learning at an excellent pace & who are watched over by teachers and staff who genuinly feel a sense of responsibility for the children there. My children love school & they are in Jr High & Elementary.

Posted July 21, 2007
Throughout the years, I have admitted my four children to Eagle's View and the outcome has been unbelievable. There success has sky rocketed and their potential seems unmeasurable since en-rollment. I currently have two children attending Eagle's View and as this year progressed I watched as the school seemlessly reached a climax in all aspects. My children enjoy the school and the one on one attention given by the teachers. It has become a great enviroment for my children to grow and prosper from. I wouldn't have them attending any other school. I owe a tremendous amount of gratitude to the expert staff for the hospitality show to me and my family, throughout the years.

Eagle's View Academy 4

Posted February 09, 2007
The one thing that impresses me at Eagle's View is their willingness to assess their methods and programs and make positive changes when needed. The faculty and staff care for my son and instill Biblical principles both in the classroom and on the ball field. It is a wonderful school academically, athletically, and spiritually

Eagle's View Academy 2

Posted September 23, 2006
- a former student
I went to this school and it seemed that everyone already had all their friends and didnt really plan on accepting new people. Some of the teachers were pretty good but not all of them. The math teacher I had at the time could not control the class at all and i didnt learn anything in the class.

Eagle's View Academy