K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The school is great. i like the atmosphere. They take bullying very seriously there's been only 1 fight in the whole 2 years my kids have gone there. Public school, we were lucky if we went one day without a fight. I don't like how there is no cafeteria or lunch served but my kids pack a lunch and they are happy with it. they love their teachers and love the school. I am thankful they get to attend.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My daughter is always talking about life goals and her future and repeating the feedback she has gotten from her teachers

I am shocked at how disrespectful the parents along with the students are at this school. The students cuss at each other and bully smaller children. Parents will taunt other parents while their children are laughing about it. The administration 'does not understand my concern'. Really?? To have Christian in their school title is not what God wants us representing Him as.

Great school with a caring, loving staff. The school may be small in size but the hearts of the administration and faculty are huge in their love and dedication to the students.

DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD HERE..This school/warehouse does not have a cafeteria. A lady brings in lunch from different fast foods. For 1 Chic Fil A sandwhich and a lil bag of chips they would charge 3.75. Really why not buy a happy meal for the child. It would be cheaper and you would get more for your money. This "school" doesn't even have a place to play sports. You have to pay extra to go play at someone elses field. The kids don't even have a play area. It's just dirt and when cars come in the school, the dust is flying everywhere and gosh for bid your child has allergies. The kids play around the vehicles and get in the back of trucks and I have seen them under the vehicles playing hide and seek. Some of the teachers are rude when it comes to helping your child. The kids have to share a locker, and with 6-7 books each. And when you have a kid that don't want to share and the teacher says we don't have anymore lockers.. So the student don't have any other option but to carry them all year.. Really.

We have 2 children at EVA, High school & elementary age. Recently we attended an event at a public school & the difference was amazing. We are so thankful for the care & commitment this school has to our children. We are fortunate to be able to afford to send our children here. They love it and never want to leave. The teachers here are truley a blessing.

I love Eagle's View and I think it is a great environment for all kinds of people. It has a wonderful Christian based progam. One other thing that i really enjoy is having an activity for everyone. Even if you are not quite the athlete type there is way more that you can do like: art, band, chess, student government, national honor society, and etc. To sum it up i love this school and i would never dream of going anywhere else. As soon as i came to this school i was immediately embraced with great staff and students who welcomed me so well. You can definently feel God in the presents of this school!!

I have watched my child grow up attending Eagles View. There have been times I have questioned re-enrolling for the next year - usually when the tuition is raised & the budget at home has not increased. My husband & I will do whatever it takes to keep both of our children at this school. It is not perfect but it is truly a blessing to my girls who feel safe, who are learning at an excellent pace & who are watched over by teachers and staff who genuinly feel a sense of responsibility for the children there. My children love school & they are in Jr High & Elementary.

Throughout the years, I have admitted my four children to Eagle's View and the outcome has been unbelievable. There success has sky rocketed and their potential seems unmeasurable since en-rollment. I currently have two children attending Eagle's View and as this year progressed I watched as the school seemlessly reached a climax in all aspects. My children enjoy the school and the one on one attention given by the teachers. It has become a great enviroment for my children to grow and prosper from. I wouldn't have them attending any other school. I owe a tremendous amount of gratitude to the expert staff for the hospitality show to me and my family, throughout the years.

The one thing that impresses me at Eagle's View is their willingness to assess their methods and programs and make positive changes when needed. The faculty and staff care for my son and instill Biblical principles both in the classroom and on the ball field. It is a wonderful school academically, athletically, and spiritually

Last modified Eagle's View Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12