K-12|Private

Bad
Good

This school is a breath of fresh air! I love the curriculum, teachers, administrators, coaches - what a difference between public school and private - I love that my child has an opportunity to play any and try out for a new sport and play... GO PRIVATE!

My children have attended CCA for 6 years. We are very pleased with the school. The academics are challenging, there is a healthy emphasis on sports, science, and the importance of giving back to the community, and above all our children are being raised in faith. The teachers are loving towards the children and care about them individually.

I have been a part of the ministry of Christ's Church for over 20 years. I remember when this school first start and always wanted it to be the school for my child when he was born. He has been a student at CCA for the last 2 years. He loves it and we do to because of the loving staff and volunteers. All the students at CCA are like a big family with the older students helping the younger ones to learn and serve Christ.

I have been a part of CCA for the last 15 years. Both of my children attended the school and my daughter will be graduating next year from CCA. There have been numerous changes over the years, some for the better and some for the "not so good"-just like all schools go though at one point. Some comments below complain about the school being too hard but they need to realize that CCA is a college prep school which is preparing all students for college, so it is going to be academically challenging. As for the building, the school has added a "buzz in" security system, newly remodeled auditorium/sound system, and an updated kitchen which serves healthy hot meals daily. The teachers are "top notch" educators which produce well-rounded students. Many changes have taken place in administration, but this year the best is yet to come. Dr. Madison Nichols, who has taught the last 14 years at CCA, will be taking over as the leader of CCA. She is wonderful and has incredible ideas for the school. But what is best about her is that she experienced the highs and lows that the school has gone though and she won't make those mistakes again. Dr. Nichols is loved and respected by all.

CCA has been great for our son... he has grown spiritually, learned a lot academically and is appreciating the arts and social interaction. Our second son will attend CCA this fall and we plan on sending all three of our children there!

We have been blessed by CCA. Our son began having some trouble with reading and the school was so quick to identify the problem, and helped us get set up with tutoring. Th classroom teacher and guidance counselor work hand in hand to ensure his success. We are so grateful! Our daughter is thriving and excelling. The fast paced environment and challenging curriculum keep her interested in school. Can't wait to see what the future will hold for my kids! Right now, I know CCA is setting them on the right path!

CCA has been a huge Blessing for both of my children. Their academics, athletics, and arts programs are all top notch. Both of my kids have grown in their musical abilities and enjoyed being actively involved in athletics. The teachers at CCA are loving and dedicated and have helped my two different learners both be successful in their academics. My children love school and love the fact that they can be involved in so many activities. Things such as Student Leadership Institute, Clubs, Athletics, Praise Team, Discipleship, Football, Soccer, Cheer, Volleyball, and Student Government. CCA is like a big family and we are so Blessed to be a part of it. I am confident in my children's academics as well as love the fact it is all centered in a Christian environment. After being a part of CCA for over fifteen years I can honestly say it deserves a much higher rating than five stars and believe the word needs to get out about this wonderful gem right in the middle of the Mandarin Community.

We love CCA! We have been members of the CCA family for over six years and every year we love it more. The administration and staff take the time to really know each student and their family. Academics are challenging and God's love is taught. Teachers do whatever it takes to help students succeed. Students have the opportunity to explore academics, arts and athletics in a safe and secure environment where every effort is acknowledged. When you walk in the doors you feel the difference at CCA. It's not an ordinary Christian school. Come your the school and see the difference.

The CCA family has been part of our lives for the past 15 years and this school has been a blessing in more ways than I can ever express. My children not only thrived academically and socially, but their spiritual character has also grown and strengthened beyond measure. You can feel the difference the moment you walk through the doors! Thank you to each and every faculty and staff member, parent and student who believes in CCA's mission...you really are making a difference in the lives of our children.

We are very happy to be a part of CCA for 5 years so far. I can't say enough about the dedication and commitment of the faculty and staff. The teachers are caring and have nurtured our child not only academically, but spiritually as well. There are many opportunities for every child to be involved: book clubs, sports teams (all the kids LOVE going to the home football games!), music (band, Jazz ensemble, choir, Orff), drama, art, many student clubs, National Honor Society, MANY service projects in the community, missions trips, etc etc etc. We LOVE that our school helps kids succeed in the classroom, on the field, on the stage, in life. There are high expectations and the curriculum is college-prep. That said, teachers offer extra help before/after class and truly want to see their students excel. I've seen it many times. There's even on-site tutoring if needed. And we love that the CCA family is just that - a family.

Last modified Christ's Church Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12