PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I have been a parent at this school for 10 years, with one child having gone completely through and two in process. My high school aged child is doing very well in high school and was well prepared. I love the academics, the teachers, and most importantly how it is Christ centered. Truly a wonderful Catholic education.

I hated this school...The teachers never seemed to care about the students, were very rude, and very UNcatholic! It's very hard; This school made my panic and anxiety levels sky rocket...They always said that highschool had this much work...I'm in highschool now. not NEARLY as much! I remember when I was in 4th grade, I stayed up until midnight studying..thats messed up.

This school is going to challenge your child. You have to work hard through blood, sweat, and tears to make it through. If you do, however, you are going to be more well-rounded and happier with many oppertunities. Good Luck!

I feel that this school is lacking in science and math. English (including reading) social studies, and specials are very good.

my child has been a student at holy spirit school 6 years.. first of all the new priest is a excellent example for all of us to live by however i wish the principal shared in that excellence.. the teachers have been for the most part pretty-good. I like Holy Spirit School and I love the church.. ..

We only have one years experience so far.The extracurricular activities are great at the school.Art, music, computer, library, gym, the school has them all.The teachers for these classes seem to be okay. There are many activities and scheduled events in which the parents are highly encouraged to attend.The school also welcomes lunch time visits.The principle, although not always receptive, does possess a wealth of knowledge in the field of education.The pastor is nothing short of excellent!In short, the school seems to be overlooking the importance of the teachers role, especially during the first full year of school.We are undetermined on whether we will attend next year.The level of parent involvement is also incredible.

I did go to this school... it was a nice school... people were nice... teachers were friendly...priest was nice... :-D

Holy Spirit School is an excellent example of how the Catholic faith can be taught throughout all areas and curriculum of a school. The teachers and staff are devoted and highly intelligent individuals. As parents, we feel blessed to be able to send our children there. The school is a well kept secret and very affordable. The school enjoys tremendous support from the parish. It is a GREAT school.

Last modified Holy Spirit Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8