Posted December 05, 2011
I have been a parent at this school for 10 years, with one child having gone completely through and two in process. My high school aged child is doing very well in high school and was well prepared. I love the academics, the teachers, and most importantly how it is Christ centered. Truly a wonderful Catholic education.

Holy Spirit Catholic School 1

Posted March 11, 2011
I hated this school...The teachers never seemed to care about the students, were very rude, and very UNcatholic! It's very hard; This school made my panic and anxiety levels sky rocket...They always said that highschool had this much work...I'm in highschool now. not NEARLY as much! I remember when I was in 4th grade, I stayed up until midnight studying..thats messed up.

Holy Spirit Catholic School 4

Posted June 20, 2009
This school is going to challenge your child. You have to work hard through blood, sweat, and tears to make it through. If you do, however, you are going to be more well-rounded and happier with many oppertunities. Good Luck!

Posted December 17, 2008

Posted December 03, 2008

Holy Spirit Catholic School 4

Posted September 09, 2008

Posted August 11, 2008
I feel that this school is lacking in science and math. English (including reading) social studies, and specials are very good.

Posted July 28, 2007
my child has been a student at holy spirit school 6 years.. first of all the new priest is a excellent example for all of us to live by however i wish the principal shared in that excellence.. the teachers have been for the most part pretty-good. I like Holy Spirit School and I love the church.. ..

Posted June 13, 2007
We only have one years experience so far.The extracurricular activities are great at the school.Art, music, computer, library, gym, the school has them all.The teachers for these classes seem to be okay. There are many activities and scheduled events in which the parents are highly encouraged to attend.The school also welcomes lunch time visits.The principle, although not always receptive, does possess a wealth of knowledge in the field of education.The pastor is nothing short of excellent!In short, the school seems to be overlooking the importance of the teachers role, especially during the first full year of school.We are undetermined on whether we will attend next year.The level of parent involvement is also incredible.

Posted April 18, 2007

Holy Spirit Catholic School
11665 Fort Caroline Road, Jacksonville, FL  32225
Last modified Holy Spirit Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Spirit Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top