Posted June 30, 2014
My name is Vanessa Mitchell and I'm so proud of joshua . I put both my children there and was so impressed the way and what they learned I would recommend any body to attend.

Posted July 23, 2013
I would not recommend this money hungry schoo to my worst enemyl. The director does not know how to talk to parents, teachers or students. They are more concern with how to make or save a dollar then the kids education. The students do not have consistant homework or classwork. My child report card indicates he was taught pre algebra but I later found out from the math teacher it was only 6th/7th grade basic math. The director is not an approachable. Do not send your kids to this school if you are looking for a high quality education and christian values.

Posted May 18, 2012
This school unforturnately does not live up to what they commit to parents. The kids dont have homework on a consistent basis and the principal belittles the children and staff. Proceed with CAUTION! With some a small environment you would think they could get a better hold on the students behavior but some things are allowed that should not be.

Posted July 13, 2010
My children have attended Joshua for the last 8 years. It is an excellent school. The leadership is phenominal and the effort that they make to ensure that your child learns and that you are informed is excellent. They are by far the the most cost effective private school in Duval County considering the quality of schooling they provide. One thing I have notice about this school is that they genuinely care about my children and that's important to me. Another thing I like is that they required me to get involved in my children's academic success. If you are a parent that is cheap and can care less about your academic acheivement or your simply looking for a school that will give your child grades then this is probably not the school for your child(ren).

Posted May 02, 2010
My Children attended Joshua for over 5 years in the begining it was a good school, or so I thought. They are focused on the $$$ and not kids education. They purchase the cheapest books from abeka and are not focused on highr learning. If you are looking for a begining for your child Pre-K/K it's okay but not beyond that. When I moved my kids to Public school they were so far Behind, this was after scoring extremely high on the SAT there. So glad I pulled them out wish I had done it sooner.

Posted August 04, 2009
I have a kid that was there for 5years and i love this school

Posted August 26, 2008

Posted June 30, 2008
Joshua Christian Academy is an excellent school. My child has been a student since preschool. He is now in the fifth grade. He has excelled each year and this year scored Post High school on the SAT. I am greatful forthe care and concern for excellence this school exemplifies. Keep up the good work Joshua. I highly recommend this school.

Joshua Christian Academy 4

Posted May 24, 2008

Joshua Christian Academy 0

Posted February 24, 2008
I'm a parent whose child is attending Joshua Christian Acdemy, and I feel that they have their priorities are not in order it feels as if they care more about the outer apperance of their studentd than the education, especcially the principal. This is not a school that I would recomend to any one.

Joshua Christian Academy
924 St Clair St, Jacksonville, FL  32254
Last modified Joshua Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Joshua Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top