Jacksonville, FL

Posted May 28, 2015
My kids weeks if they are unable to go to school. I see each day they are improving a lot. Please keep it up.

Al-Furqan Academy 4

Posted May 18, 2015
My children have learned so much about this Islamic School like hadeeth and has made a lot of growth through on the year and I hope it goes on!!!

Posted May 18, 2015
Jacksonville is fortunate to have a good islamic school. I wouldn't send my kids anywhere else. The small class sizes and the after school clubs are great. There is nothing like sending your kids to a school with an islamic environment. Al furqan students are above the leval of public school students. The new principal is doing a great job, very caring and dedicated and making a lot of improvements and trying to add a new grade every year. I highly recommend this school.

Posted May 17, 2015
Al-Furqan Academy with its small class sizes,diverse student body and enriching academic environment really gives each child the drive to challenge themselves so they may reach their potential while offering social and other club activities that allow them to relax and have fun with their classmates.

Posted May 17, 2015
Both of my boys have been attending Al-Furqan Academy since preK. My oldest is in fifth grade, and my youngest is in third grade this year. From the first day I enrolled them until now I have been extremely pleased with their academic achievements and the clean and positive environment that the school offers. I especially admire the great dedication and care that the principal, teachers, and staff give to the students and parents. My boys love the after school clubs that Al-Furqan Academy offers: The Archery, Science, Art, French, Karate, and Quran. I follow Al-Furqan Academy progress very closely, and I am happy to say that it is striving for excellence and growth year after year. Next year, seventh grade will be added, and they plan to add a grade every year. I highly recommend it to all parents, because I know that their kids will grow, prosper and enjoy the rich, safe, and positive experience as my kids have.

Al-Furqan Academy

Posted March 02, 2010
I sent both of my children to this school. It was the worst experience we as a parent had. It was our worst nightmare. We sent them thinking this was islamic school, for our children to learn islam and they'll be protected, WRONG! Children were demoralized and degraded to the point I withdrew them middle of the year. Don't do it!!!

Posted January 24, 2010
This is an absolutely excellent school. I have never seen such a committed staff and administration (esp. the 2009-2010 school year).

Al-Furqan Academy