4-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Our son entered Center Academy after attending the same school for over 9 years. His learning difficulties were becoming more of a challenge for his previous school. He was also being bullied and it was seriously impacting his learning abilities. Center Academy took on the task of helping him finish the year. They were kind, professional, and encouraging. Our son went from discouraged, to an enthusiastic learner. We were so pleased, that he is now in his second year there. His teacher and principal both have assessed his learning needs, and developed a plan. He is flourishing and never complains about going to school. I love the communication daily and being able to track his progress. I have never had trouble reaching any of the teachers or even the principal. They welcome feedback and I am considered part of the "team" helping my son. The entire staff at Center Academy has my son's welfare and best interest at heart. I would highly recommend this school for a positive and thorough learning environment.

In public school my son had both learning and behavioral difficulties every year. The team of Ms. Thompson, Ms. Mungin, Ms. Bennett and Ms. Douglas is a breath of fresh air. He learned and had only a few behavioral problems that were handled considerately and fairly. I know he learned, instead of just having another year of punishment. The curriculum is tailored to each students learning style and needs, with lots of individual attention. Ms. Stephanie Thompson is an excellent Director. She is professional, caring, fair and accessible. She made our first year a welcoming, positive and learning experience. We are excited and looking forward to our second year at Center Academy, Jacksonville/Mandarin

We are very pleased with the progress our daughter has made at Center Academy. This is her first year and she loves school. The staff is very accommodating and always finds the time to discuss things with us if needed. Our daughter is growing in confidence and organization. I don't even have to get her up anymore in the morning!

I an extremely happy that my daughter attending Center Academy. The idea of her having to master one level before to the next is relevant to her education. The diverse of students, leadership shown by principal, responsibility demonstrated by staff, requirement of uniforms, and teaching more than FCAT have all contributed to a "peace of mind" for me and my daughter. She's happy, the school personnel appears to be happy with her, so its a win-win.

I am very happy that I put my son in this school. He was getting F's in public school. Now he is a straight A's student. The teachers go above and beyond with all the students. This school has increased my son's self-esteem. He doesn't have the fear of getting bullied like in public school.

Center Academy have been a blessing to my son and my family. We could never had a better choice for my son. The teachers are caring and very efficient. The administration has done beyond more than I expected for my son's feeling of security , acceptance and well being. They are the most compassionate group of educators who believe every child has potential and be successful. I am so grateful and I will vouch the best quality of education your child can acquire from this school.

So far our experience at Center Academy has been very good. I can really see my son's self esteem boost since starting there and unlike other schools we have attended, it seems most of the work is done at the school by those qualified to teach!! The staff is always friendly and it's made school much more enjoyable and rewarding for our family. I do recommend Center Academy in Mandarin to anyone looking for a safe, pleasant environment for kids who need a little extra security in school. And the lessons seem to be well planned, creative, challenging and fun!!

This school has been just what my son needed. He is happy at school and feels safe in his learning environment. It has really helped his self esteem. The teachers are friendly and class size is ideal for more individual attention. No more spending hours on homework. Working at his own pace, and mastering the content enables my child to feel a sense of accomplishment. Great school !

Center Academy has been an answer to my prayers. it is just what my child needed. The individualized program put him back on the right track after being stressed out and unmotivated in the public school system. The staff is great to work with and they are knowledgeable about each student's needs. Never give up on your child keep searching for the right school form him/her. Center Academy was the correct choice for my family.

My son has been attending Center Academy Mandarin for 6 years and will be graduating this year. Without this school, I don't think my son would be graduating. It has boosted his self esteem 100%. No fighting him with homework or having to reteach everything. He now makes honor roll. He doesn't get pulled out of classes for ESE classes. There is more one on one attention and smaller class sizes and individual programming. LOVE LOVE LOVE this school!

Last modified Center Academy-Jacksonville is a Private school that serves grades 4-12