Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

By and large, the teachers are amazing. Our son adores the teachers and is excited to greet past teachers (from earlier classes he's "graduated" from) whenever we see them at the school. All of the faculty and staff are caring and attentive. One teacher seemed slightly underqualified (conflict resolution skills and grammar are not top notch, which is a concern when setting an example for a class of children who see her every day) but she is in a smaller role now.

New Dimensions was our first experience with daycare as parents and even after touring many facilities and deciding with confidence that this would be the best place for our child, we were nervous during that first week. The staff was absolutely amazing at making us and our child feel comfortable, and he bonded very quickly with the teachers, staff, and other students. It's a positive, fun place with great curriculum and many activities to keep the children engaged.

I absolutely love New Dimensions Learning Center; I could not ask for a better group to care for my precious children. The center was recommended by two former coworkers, and it was without a doubt the best decision for us. We started a year and a half ago with our then one-year-old & then placed our newborn in the center 7 months ago. The center has many strong traits; cleanliness, balanced meals, a great program structure... However one of the most important qualities I have experienced is an open dialogue with the staff. I have never hesitated to ask questions and feel comfortable contacting the directors at any time - day or night. If I can't be home taking care of my own children, there isn't anyone else I'd rather entrust them to. New Dimensions is family!

We love NDLC for our family because it feels like family. I love walking through the halls, knowing all the teachers and them knowing our daughter by name. They always have an open line for communcation and the curriculum is implemented with each child's individual needs in mind. We have seen our daughter grow in so many aspects of her life: socially, emotionally, academically, etc. The number one reason we love NDLC is because we feel safe leaving our child there to grow & learn.

Our daughter has attended this school since she was 1 1/2 years old. She is 3 1/2 years old now. She has had great teachers while attending (she has been in a few different classes as she progresses in age) and we have seen her grow and learn in a variety of ways. She is always eager to go to school to see her teacher and classmates. The daily curriculum lessons that are taught have given her a strong, broad vocabulary and introduced her to a variety of non-fiction and fiction stories, as well as a variety of activities that help her learn more about the different academic subjects. She loves outside time, where she can practice her gross motor skills, and her teacher works with her one-on-one and in small groups to strengthen her fine motor skills. The daily breakfast, lunch, and snack menu that is served gives her an opportunity to try new foods and she loves eating meals with her classmates. We are very happy with the experiences she has had and continues to have. When she was in the 2 year old room, with the help and guidance of her teachers, she was able to successfully potty train! Her baby brother is due in November and we have already made plans for him to attend next Spring in the infant room. I highly recommend this school to any families that are looking for a preschool for their child/children.

Love Love Love New Dimensions learning Center! My my son has been attending this school since he was 3 years old and just Graduated from here! Very friendly and welcoming staff and highly well kept!

I wish there was a higher rating than just 5 stars for NDLC. This school has not only been wonderful academically for my two boys but has also been warm and loving. The teachers at NDLC are like family to us. They are wonderful and very fair. I can't give enough praise to the folks at NDLC and would recommend this school to anyone!

My Grandson enrolled in March of 2016 and for the past six months that he's been there our experience has been phenomenal! The infant room teachers are very attentive to his needs and extremely informative when it comes to education. I feel very secure knowing my Grandson is in good hands and the staff truly cares. I would definitely recommend this school for any parent that wants their little one to feel at home and loved.

New Dimensions is absolutely horrible. The teachers use "timeout" as a punishment for even the most minor of annoyances (one girl placed there because a teacher tripped over her...while she was sitting at a table). I've seen the "teachers" yell at kids in a completely immature manner. The only reason I think my daughter was not subject to this is because I became so involved and was very explicit in my willingness to combat any such behavior; though she was placed in timeout a few times herself for things like "arguing" (which occured when my 4-year old daughter argued that the dinosaurs were indeed killed off by a meteor). I've walked in several times while some of the employees were screaming at the kids, only to be surprised by my entrance. The nap times are rediculous, and obviously meant as a means of providing large break times for the employees. As for the "education," as stated earlier, the dinosaurs didn't die off from a meteor, the word "astronaut" includes an "L" (to make the word "astronault") and the teachers spend more time pushing additional "services" at a cost than they do actually teaching the children. I was absolutely disgusted with this place.

This is a great private center, it's llike a small family. The leadership is friendly and works together daily as a team to take care of the daily operations. The kids enjoy being there, they are well cared for and challenged academically. The teachers are friendly and keep you informed about your child. Most of the employees have been there between 2-8 years, in childcare that's a long time at one place. That tells you a lot about this place. This is a good place to enroll your child.

Last modified New Dimensions Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-1