Public charter
Jacksonville, FL

Posted August 04, 2014
School has improved a lot over the past couple of years, with a lot more technology being used and overall condition being better.

Wayman Academy Of The Arts 1

Posted August 16, 2010
terrible schooland teachers. ms. johnson the principal will not care to help you or talk to you as a person so how can they teach the kids anythings.

Wayman Academy Of The Arts 1

Posted October 29, 2008
they need to weed out the teachers that don't have the children best interest at heart. However I can say this year I did see some new faces that care about the education of the children .

Posted August 20, 2007

Posted May 07, 2007
This year is the first year my children(ages: 8 and 6) attended this school; and I love it! My son and daughter are excelling because the teachers, administrators, and principal really care. They take the time to really TEACH and take notice of what the children may be missing and provide extra help. The Arts program is wonderful and the recital this past weekend was AMAZING!Everyone has become like family to me and I would recommend this school to everyone.

Wayman Academy Of The Arts 2

Posted April 17, 2004

Posted August 20, 2003
My child really has learned alot while at Wayman, i truly like the smaller class sizes. This allows the teacher to give special attention to every student. As far as parent involvement, I always to my part. I hope all parents do. I wanna thank the staff and the principal for making this an enjoyable year for my child.

Wayman Academy Of The Arts
1176 Labelle Street, Jacksonville, FL  32205
Last modified Wayman Academy Of The Arts is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wayman Academy Of The Arts Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top