Jacksonville, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted April 28, 2014
My daughter has been going here every since 3rd grade, an has always made A-B Honor Roll every year. The school has always been kept clean and organized. I love all the teachers and the principal Mrs. Collins, they have made the last couple of years such a great learning experience. This school and its faculty is a prime example on how public school should be for every child.

Don Brewer Elementary School 4

Posted November 05, 2013
I went to this school in 5th grade. I loved it, I had lots of friends, and especially enjoyed the activities. Just one problem, I was bullied in 5th grade. Along with my 4 best friends. We told the principal mamy times, and our teachers. The boys (who had tormented us for years), just got warnings! My friends and I were devastated. Besides that problem, Don Brewer is great. The extended day was fun. I wouldn't advise the lunch though, I packed. One last thing, does the Kindness Queen still visit?

Posted May 25, 2013
Don Brewer is a great school. I love walking in to the school and the staff knows me. My children (3rd & 4th graders) have excelled in this school. The teachers are very friendly and encourage the students to achieve their goals and beyond.

Posted May 03, 2013
Don Brewer Elementary school is one of the few schools that has an out standing grade for the area of Arlington. It has great Teachers, and Mrs. Collins who is the top Principle is awesome. I have spent a lot of hours working at this school as a volunteer and I have loved every minute of it. Give Don Brewer some thought, I think you too will find that it is the school for your child. Best wishes for all the parents in search of a great school for their children. Cheryel Porter grandmother of Razarro Reece Stark

Posted July 05, 2012
We are going to miss Don Brewer. The administrators and staff have been so wonderful here. My son learned so much and enjoyed his 3 years there.

Don Brewer Elementary School 4

Posted September 21, 2010
My daughter has been at Don Brewer for 2 years 3rd & 4th grade we love all her teachers. They really are the best & make sure that the students undersatnd what they are learning & make it fun when learning..

Posted June 18, 2010
This is my daughter's 2nd year at Don Brewer and she has a blast here. We can't thank you enough for the work that Mrs.Toland, Mrs.Roden & Mrs.Vann have done with my kid. Thank you for letting all of us believe that school is FUN......LOVEEEE DON BREWER!!!!!!!!

Posted October 07, 2009
Don Brewer is a 'Great School'! Top notch teachers who really care about children and thier future.My children have had a wonderful experience there and as a parent I could not be more pleased.

Don Brewer Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
This is a terrible school and teachers do not care about struggling students.

Don Brewer Elementary School 0

Posted August 23, 2009
Both of my children attended this school. My children and I loved the school. The atmosphere was always friendly and I could always contact the teachers when necessary. The teachers always make sure you are aware of what is going on in the classroom, school activities and with your child.

Don Brewer Elementary School
3385 Hartsfield Road, Jacksonville, FL  32277
Last modified Don Brewer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Don Brewer Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top