5-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly agree

Regardless of the background, ethnicity or learning style, each student is treat with the utmost of respect and it is expected in return.

Our son is in his second year at Center Academy. We can not say enough wonderful things about what this school has done for all of us. Our son never gets lost in the shuffle and if a subject becomes confusing or too difficult, the entire staff works to help him. We are updated whenever there is an issue or need with our son, and communication is the best of ANY school our children have attended. Our son has gone from anxious, nervous and non productive in the school environment, to being an enthusiastic learner. School is a challenge for him, but he is now learning that it also has it's rewards. I wish we had found Center Academy sooner.

Making the switch to Center Academy has been one of the best decisions we could have made for our son. The administration, faculty, and staff have all been wonderful, and I know that my son isn't getting lost in the shuffle. Communication is always great, and it feels more like a family than at his previous school.

My son was diagnosed with Aspergers and anxiety and started to have physical and emotional issues during middle school. We searched for a school that could accommodate him. Center Academy has been such a wonderful answer to my son's education. Mrs. Jodi Shea, the director is an amazing administrator. She has the right balance of love, compassion, knowledge, organization and humor to successfully run a school like Center Academy. She is a gift to the school. The help she has given our family and the accommodations she has made for our son and the emotional support has been amazing. And she is supported by an amazing administrator, Ms. Sue who is truly an angel and takes care of the students and the school. The teachers have supported, and mentored our son. The students are well cared for, well educated and in a safe loving environment. Thank you Center Academy!

My son came to Center Academy as a senior. We were looking for a school that would customize an individual learning plan tailored to his specific needs. Since starting 5 months ago, we have witnessed tremendous growth, increased confidence, and improved academics. The staff and administration create a warm, caring and safe environment for students to learn and grow. I would highly recommend Center to any parent.

Center Academy does a fabulous job working with ADHD children. My daughter and her friends have attended many schools in the Jacksonville area but none can compare to the level of education, the motivation provided, and the dedication of the faculty.

We transferred our son to this private school for another local provate school that he was not doing to well in. We were a bit skeptical, as he has had some issues at his last two schools with the curriculum and with teachers and fellow students. Specifically with his Indivualized Education Plan for special educational needs. To our delight, he has exceed our expectations. He is currently carrying a individualized course load above most students and has about a 3.6 GPA. What he likes most is the smaller setting, not moving around from class to class and the individualized work plan. Apparently our son strives off self study and individualized work. Thank you Center Academy!

My son loves his school! He makes friends easily and the teachers are a hug help. Every one at Center Academy gets along with each other. That's a sign of a great school! Center Academy is an extraordinary place where proper education. I will recommend this school to anyone. The teachers are very compassionate and worked one on one with each student to ensure the students needs first and foremost. Safety and discipline and regularly revised and supervision on the school rules were always enforced allowing things to run smoothly.

Center Academy continues to be the best fit for my child. I am still in awe of the accomodations made and the one-on-one attention given to each student.

The school is very supportive to my son's needs. They listen to our concerns and make adjustments where he is academically. The individualized approach caters to his specific needs. Great school!

Last modified Center Academy-St. Johns Bluff is a Private school that serves grades 5-12