PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My grandson loves attending Blessed Trinity Catholic School. He loves his math, science and religion classes.

I attended this wonderful school for exactly 10 years and i have to say it was the best 10 years a child could have. The teachers care for not only teaching you but also help you if your ever in need. I have to say that this school truly is a great school. I have been talking to my friends who go to other catholic schools and I hear of many inappropriate acts going on at there school while at Blessed Trinity everyone knows everyone. My graduating class left a family and we all still keep in touch. To anyone wondering if this school is for your child, it is. I want to thank the staff for the wonderful job at teaching me to be the person I am today.

great school!! we have 3 boys in the school, excellant teaching

My son is in his first year at the school. So far my wife and I have been very pleased. We have found his teacher/school to be excellent and communication between her and us is great. Would recommend the school to anyone.

This school only gets involved with your child if you stay on top of them. They will claim that your child is having 'problems' but as soon as you probe into what those problems are, they (the problems) seem to disappear as soon as they 'appeared'. My child will not be returning and I wll not suggest to others about placing their child in this 'school',

I had my child ina differnet school and had problems with the teacher cause she was telling me him son was not a good student. So I had enough and pulled him out and sent him to Blessed Trinity and I had no problems with the teacher there wonderful and my son loved it there... Alot of structure..

My daughter attended BT for 4 years, probably the best years of her educational life thus far...the foundation she built there enabled her to be a highly excelling IB student and a competitive athlete and student. She remains in the top percentage of her class, and plans to pursue a doctorate later. The teachers and quality of education she received were exceptional. This is by far one of the very top Catholic schools in Florida.

The school boasts of Christain values, yet certain teachers don't enforce this policy. If your child needs any sort of assistance wether it be extra tudoring for reading or language help they offer no resources.

Last modified Blessed Trinity Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8