PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

St Johns Grammer School has been a blessing to our family. We moved our son from public here in St Johns County for MANY reasons including but not limited to bullying, STRESSED TEACHERS taking their frustrations on our children, teacher threatening my child, missing lunches because a teacher "forgot"!?? a principal who finds it extremely hard to be positive, to smile at our children and many of us parents yet has shown signs of accomplishment behavior actions when BULLYING "her" staff, teachers, parents & our children. Explained to by many parents as a horrible person and bully herself many have tried to get replaced.. MANY calls to St Johns County School Superintendent Dr. Joiner went ignored without 1 of our calls returned... I could continue on and on but I think those who are reading this gets my point.... OUR PUBLIC SCHOOLS HERE IN ST JOHNS ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE & FALLING HARD AND FAST..... YES ST JOHNS GRAMMER SCHOOL HAS BEEN A BLESSING, The staff and their curriculum thus far has been wonderful. Respectfully, Past Middle School Parent Of Swiss Point Middle School Mrs. Roberts

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Kids love the teachers ... Very one on one small classes.... Hence learning moments are daily.... Wish I had started both kids here in preschool!

Amount of homework: Agree

My first grader has already completed 11s multiplication, 3 digit subtraction w/ borrowing ( regrouping) & 2 colum 3 digit addition ( carrying/ regrouping) beginning division & nouns, verbs, adjectives etc and loves school. My 4th grader is excited to go to school daily, thrives in the small class setting w/ a curriculum moving him forward, changes classes, has a locker, AR quizzes for reading, history & social studies, & small math hw 3 days usually & spelling too!

Develops character: Strongly agree

There is flag ceremony daily, prayer & patriotic songs... An awesome reverent learning time for my two children & the whole school together. Acceptance of all students and no bullying and happy, active students interacting daily!

A caring staff, happy children that love to go to school, play outiside 2 times daily, non stress learning environment and teaching kids at their current learning development stage w/ success

My child has been attending SJGS for two years and we love it. We have watched him learn and grow but I agree this school is not for everybody. We love how much time our child gets to just be a kid and play outsid. We struggled with two other schools before we found this one and now I finally feel that we found the right one for our child.

My child attended this school for 2 years. Then she went to public school which come to find out she was so behind academically. This school teaches nothing. There teachers are not licensed teacher. Be aware

Disorganized, lack of care. Teachers are not motivated but work in fear of the owner of the school. This school has no board, and I seriously doubt has any accreditation at all. I would keep looking...it is all about the might dollar here.

Expelled with no reason whatsoever. No explanation other that my 9 and 10 year old "did not fit in". Now we have no school to turn to for the last part of the year...6 weeks of school left and would not let them finish, now what? No school for my kids? HEARTLESS and EVIL. How could you do this to 2 little girls? What is wrong with you people?!

If you're looking for a babysitter this school year, look no further. If you're looking for financial headaches, you found it! The grounds are beautiful and your children will have plenty of outside time, so don't expect much actual work to be done or for your student to learn much. In the Middle School, If your student turns in homework, they will get an "A", it's that easy! Don't expect graded papers, textbooks or a curriculum because you'll never see it. Certainly don't leave your student in After-Care as their staff will never get off their bum.

Last modified St Johns Grammar School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6