Jacksonville, FL

Posted October 25, 2009

Posted July 09, 2008
My son has been at Alden Road for 3 years. We love it! He has really bloomed there. His teachers, especially Mrs. Flemming have been extraordinarily dedicated and talented. Our principal is engaged and seems to know each child by name. I am so blessed to know that my son is able to have the education he receives there. I personally have never known any school to offer all the services and education in a personal manner. My son is very limited by his health and physical disability. His life is limited by his disease, but his mind continues to be strengthened. Emotionally, he has grown more than I ever imagined. I thank God for this school.

Posted September 02, 2007
Alden Road is the very best school in Duval County. You will not find a more dedicated administration and staff at any other school in Duval County. It is a true honor to be a teacher here. The kids and parents/guardians, and administration are Awesome!

Posted August 29, 2007
The quality of the programs for ESE students is great. The Principal, secretaries, teachers, assistants, all employees are exceptional. They do care about each special angel in the school. They are always with a big smile, making your day, and anyone around, a better one.

Alden Road Excep. Student Center
11780 Alden Road, Jacksonville, FL  32246
Last modified Alden Road Excep. Student Center is a Public school that serves grades 6-12
Alden Road Excep. Student Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top