132 students|Duval

Bad
Good

Did Skool iz da bess skool I went 2 befo. Da reeding. And riting pro gram iz da bess. I luv my teether and prinsapal.

im a student who attends matti v rutherford at this time i am sad to say that it is mmy second time there guess i didnt learn my lesson the first time but the teachers and administrators there are so welcoming and i truly love but i still cannot wait to go back to my homeschool a students exiting ceremony shud be the happiest time of a students stay there and i am proud to say i will be exiting i 4 weeks

This school is awesome. I have learned alot from it. Great influences by the teachers (hello Mrs. Mack and Ms. Battle!!!) have put me back on track. I am 100% sure that because of this school I have realized that I AM SOMEBODY!!!!

this school has really changed me. i now say yes and no mam/sirr and i respect my peers and adults. my grades really improved. this school spends money on the students and not the looks of the school. every parent who is scared,, dont be,,, you will be soooooo impressed. i am a 13 year old who is still attending mattie v rutherford in grade 7. i love this school. this is what i wish my home school was like. i think every kid should attend a school like mattie v rutherford :) im serious!

This school is a very good school for a child,my child has became a lot better since she started going there. She has learned how too respect adults more.

Ithink this a great school for.All schools should be like this.

I too agree with the comments listed. I am also an employee at Mattie V. and this school provides awesome, hands on and one on one attention to students, staff, and parents. The entire staff is awesome, and I enjoy going to work daily and contributing to the changes that take place within our students, the parents and the community. We're shaping lives. We're learning from students and students are learning from us. If students take advantage of the second chance program, its well worth the alternative.

I have worked at Mattie V. for about 8 yrs now and I'm not going anywhere. I love the work I do, the people I work with, and the kids I serve. Every teacher in this school is here because they want to be, every kid that comes through our doors experiences that. We want our kids to succeed and we work hard to get them to see that where they come from does not mean they are destined to die in the street or have to be tied to a gang to be Somebody.

it's really fun and I like going there and to tell you if I could I would turn back the hands of time just to be there again.

Last modified Mattie V Rutherford Alt Ed Center is a Public school that serves grades 6-8