Jacksonville, FL

Esprit De Corps Center For Learning 2

Posted August 13, 2015
The building is nice therefore I will the school an average. If the title was rate the faculty; I would give it a bad rating. The curriculum is great; but the teachers have no desire to follow the curriculum. The teachers are great about putting on a great picture; but parents beware. Parents are responsible for putting their child as close as possbile in a great school. Parents do a complete reseach of the school you are sending your child to. Remember you are responsible for making sure your child is being prepared for life emotionally as well as getting a great education as much as possible. Beware, any teacher can fix yearly test scores especially if they know how to present a great picture. Some parents love to say my child scored well on the standardized test or my child made A-B honor roll. How do you know your child made the grade or score honestly. Parents reinforce things your child should know before you say your child is attending a great school. Again, a great building but children should be prepared for life, career and college. Parents beware. Great curriculum; but the school needs more great teachers within the school to teach the curriculum.

Esprit De Corps Center For Learning 1

Posted November 08, 2011
On top of that the lack of respect from the administration to the teachers and or staff. Children should never be embarrassed, called retards and or pitted against their peers to get a point across. This type of treatment has been allowed for years and is only getting progressively worse. The school is run by family members and favoritism is rapport. Children are provided a sub-standard education. Adults are not treated like adults they are constantly humiliated in front of their peers and also in front of the students.

Posted August 02, 2009
I have attended esprit de corps for one year and I think very highly of it

Posted July 11, 2009
i have been going to esrit de corps since 2002,(eight years),and my mom and i have loved this school is a wonderful school to send your child to,and with every year we get better and better.don't delay enroll your child today.the school,the ciricculum,the teachers,and the Superintendent are in the best intrest of your mom never regrets the day she enrolled me into the school,and trust me you won't either!

Posted November 07, 2007
Two of my kids go to Esprit de Corps and I am very impressed with the quality of education, level of instruction and safe learning environment. I commend Dr. Jeannette C. Holmes-Van, teachers, and staff of Esprit de Corps for continuing to do an excellent job educating our future leaders of the world.

Posted September 05, 2007
I have three children that attend esprit de corps,the academics is outstanding,not to mention how they all learn to become model ,productive citizens in society,and a athletic program where boys and girls can thrive and become team players.

Posted April 20, 2006
I have 2 children currently attending Esprit De Corp. Last year they were in public school & they performed miserably. Since they have been at Esprit, their grades have improved, their comprehension & ability to understand their work has improved, & their overall attitude towards school has improved. I am very happy with Esprit De Corp & I want to commend the entire staff for taking interest in my children's education & ensuring their success. The school goes to the 12th grade & my children will be there until they graduate. I have an older child who I let remain in public, but he also will be attending Esprit next school year. I highly recommend this school to any parent who truly cares about their child's academic success. Esprit's main focus is your child's success & I love this school. I would not trade them for the world.

Esprit De Corps Center For Learning
9840 Wagner Road, Jacksonville, FL  32219
(904) 924-2000
Last modified Esprit De Corps Center For Learning is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Esprit De Corps Center For Learning Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top