10-12 & Ungraded
Jacksonville, FL

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted May 28, 2015
if you want your child to receive an education I would not recommend this school .

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted May 28, 2015
they teach about the bible but have no kindness whatsoever. when I went it was a very secretive facility that talked about how "all of the children's previous friends are heathens and hope they don't go back to that life with those people " when my family member had friends who watched out for her and told her most of the time when she was going towards a bad path as did i

Hosanna House Girls Academy 1

Posted May 28, 2015
my sister is attending this school currently and has been there for almost a year for smoking weed , I was not allowed contact with her for over 6 months and when I was actually granted letters they would not give them to her because I told her to not give up on getting a high school education since they are not giving her one. they said "school didn't agree with their program" she is being taught to memorize bible verses though. in my opinion an accredited facility with certified therapists would have been better especially with real teachers not a place that just has one teacher and that's how they got certified as a "school" there is no teaching and no credits have been going towards her high school degree for 6+ months. I've been told they aren't allowed to learn other languages/have books about them so they can't talk in other languages. also that they are forced to finish all their meals even if they aren't hungry like my sister who is a small person. I'd be interested in the school if there was religious freedom and if there was a way to actually get your high school credits apparently you can somehow get a hgh school diploma if you stay there for over a year. my sister would have graduated by now if it weren't for this program. the program told my parents not to support her if she leaves at 18 so she feels obligated to stay past 18 for more than 6 months after she could have left. this has honestly been a waste of my poor parents money and time. my sister is going to have no real life skills and education and I'm worried about her. I don't get any phone calls and one letter every 2 weeks or so if they even give her mine or I get hers since they withhold them

Hosanna House Girls Academy 5

Posted August 18, 2014
The people at Hosanna House Girls Academy are totally authentic in everything they teach, you can see it in the way they live their own lives every day. That s the main reason my daughter was willing to listen to them, especially at first, was because she could tell that what they were saying really worked.

Hosanna House Girls Academy 5

Posted August 04, 2014
Our daughter has been home from Hosanna House for about a month. Sometimes I watch her when I know she is not looking because I am so amazed at the difference in her attitude and behavior. She is a young woman of integrity, showing maturity in her decisions and compassion for the needs of those around her. God did an awesome work in his/her life at Hosanna House.

, Jacksonville, FL  32244