New Berlin Elementary School 4

Posted April 11, 2014
my school ( new berlin) is a good school but the kids that go there are crazy.I threating a least twice already.

New Berlin Elementary School 1

Posted April 03, 2014
THEY NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE AND NEVER ANSWER BACK MESSAGES, I HAVE LEFT FOR SECRETARY, ASST PRINCIPAL AND PRINCIPAL, THAT SAYS A LOT ABOUT THE SCHOOL.. I WONT ENROLL MY KID HERE, WHAT IF IT WAS AN EMERGENCY?

New Berlin Elementary School 3

Posted September 23, 2013
It was an okay school. My teachers didnt teach that good, matter of fact what they taught us had nothing to do with anything we are learning in middle school. Im glad im gone from that school

Posted August 04, 2013
My 1st Grandchild has attended NBE for 2 years now and his younger twin siblings will be entering Kindergarten in August. They are very excited because their big brother has shared so many wonderful things with them creating much excitement for them in the learning arena. We LOVE NBE for its enthusiasm and its love, concern, and caring attitude for the students. The Teachers are true mentors and are very creative in teaching and helping the children develop traditional character traits. We are proud that NBE maintains an A status. Children who are academically exceptional have the opportunity to excel beyond their borders with creative means to enhance themselves even further. We love the fact that NBE is always neat, clean, and practices manners in the classroom. We also love that the school is NOT chaotic, but exhibits and requires quiet behavior of the students. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to express my views.

New Berlin Elementary School 4

Posted June 30, 2013
We have had a great experience at NBE. Our child loved attending second grade at this school. The teacher was young, enthusiastic, kind, professional, and was always present. The classroom was in a portable but the teacher kept it clean and bright with colorful posters. We are excited to move up with the same teacher to third grade. Our experience has been that the teachers are easy to contact and respond quickly to parent emails or phone calls. I highly recommend this school at this point!

Posted September 06, 2012
If you are lucky enough to be in district here, no worries. This will be the end of a seven-year run at NBE for me, I am so going to miss my neat, orderly, clean school with a good run for us with great teachers. I have a junior in high school, too, occasionally you get a teacher that does not fit well with your child. NBE has been the best.

New Berlin Elementary School 2

Posted October 30, 2011
My son attended for 3 yrs at NBE - the first two were good as his teacher was wonderful and caring. his last year (2010 - 2011)- well let's just say, i gritted my teeth and got him through. I had meeting with Principal Reese 3 times requesting feedback form his teacher in regards to behavior, things they are learning in class, etc as he requires follow up at home as well and still had no feedback from teacher that I was looking for. I tired to schedule to come in for volunteer but they always wanted me to go to another grade level and not in his classroom, made me a bit uneasy. I requested another with the teacher present and then decided not to for fear of repricutions to my son. Lack of follow though and 'direct orders' to communicate with me and nothing ever done about it. the staff overall is very good and will go out of their way to help, however the leadership falls very short.

Posted March 15, 2011
I have been nothing but happy with New Berlin Elementary School! After moving here from south florida I realized how far behind my child would be here, the curriculum is excellent and they strive for success. My son's teacher is more than willing to spend the time getting my husband and I informed and invloved. He calls weekly with Austin's progress and lends out his learning tools/activites to help Austin in any way possible. The building is always clean and neat and the front office staff is friendly and warm. Mr. Blakeman has worked amazingly with my son in kindergarten. Very proud of his success and his school!

New Berlin Elementary School 1

Posted September 29, 2010
i do not like this school.i went there for four years and now i have left it. the schools is very unagreeable.a lot of the teachers have no control over there students. the teachers do not treat there children fairly.they often pick favorites.my whole fourth grade year i was bullied.my teacher did nothing about it. i came home crying every day. the kids are very cliquey.no one can fit in at that school. do not send your child there.nbe needs to clean up its act.

Posted June 09, 2010
My son is finishing up his Kindergarten year at New Berlin and I have to say that his teachers Mr. Blakeman & Ms. Eshleman are AWESOME. So happy that my son's first school year exeperience went well, he truly has WONDERFUL TEACHERS that truly care for EACH of their students. They always kept us informed on how our son was doing in class and always took the time to answer all our questions. All the Staff members are great.

New Berlin Elementary School
3613 New Berlin Road, Jacksonville, FL  32226
Last modified New Berlin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Berlin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top