1,170 students|Duval

Bad
Good

New Berlin is a wonderful school. The teachers & faculty truly are dedicated and care about each child and their families. They encourage parental involvement and have various family activities each year. I love NBE! <3

They have wonderful teachers that actually cares about the students and their education of the students.

my school ( new berlin) is a good school but the kids that go there are crazy.I threating a least twice already.

THEY NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE AND NEVER ANSWER BACK MESSAGES, I HAVE LEFT FOR SECRETARY, ASST PRINCIPAL AND PRINCIPAL, THAT SAYS A LOT ABOUT THE SCHOOL.. I WONT ENROLL MY KID HERE, WHAT IF IT WAS AN EMERGENCY?

It was an okay school. My teachers didnt teach that good, matter of fact what they taught us had nothing to do with anything we are learning in middle school. Im glad im gone from that school

My 1st Grandchild has attended NBE for 2 years now and his younger twin siblings will be entering Kindergarten in August. They are very excited because their big brother has shared so many wonderful things with them creating much excitement for them in the learning arena. We LOVE NBE for its enthusiasm and its love, concern, and caring attitude for the students. The Teachers are true mentors and are very creative in teaching and helping the children develop traditional character traits. We are proud that NBE maintains an A status. Children who are academically exceptional have the opportunity to excel beyond their borders with creative means to enhance themselves even further. We love the fact that NBE is always neat, clean, and practices manners in the classroom. We also love that the school is NOT chaotic, but exhibits and requires quiet behavior of the students. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to express my views.

We have had a great experience at NBE. Our child loved attending second grade at this school. The teacher was young, enthusiastic, kind, professional, and was always present. The classroom was in a portable but the teacher kept it clean and bright with colorful posters. We are excited to move up with the same teacher to third grade. Our experience has been that the teachers are easy to contact and respond quickly to parent emails or phone calls. I highly recommend this school at this point!

If you are lucky enough to be in district here, no worries. This will be the end of a seven-year run at NBE for me, I am so going to miss my neat, orderly, clean school with a good run for us with great teachers. I have a junior in high school, too, occasionally you get a teacher that does not fit well with your child. NBE has been the best.

My son attended for 3 yrs at NBE - the first two were good as his teacher was wonderful and caring. his last year (2010 - 2011)- well let's just say, i gritted my teeth and got him through. I had meeting with Principal Reese 3 times requesting feedback form his teacher in regards to behavior, things they are learning in class, etc as he requires follow up at home as well and still had no feedback from teacher that I was looking for. I tired to schedule to come in for volunteer but they always wanted me to go to another grade level and not in his classroom, made me a bit uneasy. I requested another with the teacher present and then decided not to for fear of repricutions to my son. Lack of follow though and 'direct orders' to communicate with me and nothing ever done about it. the staff overall is very good and will go out of their way to help, however the leadership falls very short.

I have been nothing but happy with New Berlin Elementary School! After moving here from south florida I realized how far behind my child would be here, the curriculum is excellent and they strive for success. My son's teacher is more than willing to spend the time getting my husband and I informed and invloved. He calls weekly with Austin's progress and lends out his learning tools/activites to help Austin in any way possible. The building is always clean and neat and the front office staff is friendly and warm. Mr. Blakeman has worked amazingly with my son in kindergarten. Very proud of his success and his school!

Last modified New Berlin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.