PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

My child is in the National Honor Society and has attended this school since she was 4 years old. I am very pleased with Cornerstone. These reviews sound like they are from parents who were asked to withdraw due to their disruptive behavior. I am amazed to read such childish lies about an establishment that would do anything for their students and families.

Cornerstone Christian School has no structure, the teachers are not certified, all they car about is getting money. They but a lot of work on the teachers to the point that they can't do there job effectively. I would recommend not to send your child to this school, if you do your child will be left behind in education. This is suppose to be a Christian School and it is a total mess. Administration hides behind the Christian name. I can honestly say it's hard to believe it's a Christian School. Let this be a WARNING, don't send your children here.

Great School! My son is doing fantastic in 2nd grade. We are so happy we found Cornerstone.

Cornerstone recently had their annual site visit from the Department of Education. The representatives stated that This was one of the best schools they ve visited so far this school year. All of their teachers are eligible to teach in the State of Florida. Their staff member s degrees range from Bachelor Degrees to Masters. CCS is fully accredited in the State of Florida.

I am very surprised to hear anything negative about this school. This school has the most loving and dedicated teachers you could ever imagine. The kids cry to go home with the teachers. The Principal and teachers take the kids to dinner, to church, to Jaguar games. In addition, to the excellent education. The students and parents are treated like family

This school is HORRIBLE, the principle and administrator do not return calls to parents, communication is only when they want MORE money. Employees with children here run a-muck, many teachers are not even certified to teach, no degree of any kind. The current primciple suffers from Napolian complex. I have always been involved with my child school, this school could care less. Its all about the money....

I feel this school is growing in a positive way to better serve our children in their academic developmental foundation. My daughter is in the 7th grade, and i really like this new male teacher he calls me about my daughter day, her progress in his class and about her behavior in his class or on the school campus. He keep me informed so i don't have any surprises. Thank you. However Cornerstone Christian School need to spend the money to have their meals cater for the nutritional nourishment for the children that attends Cornerstone. Since they do not have a fully equipped kitchen to prepare daily hot meals. The lunch they serve cost $3.00 a day which in this economy is very expensive for family members without a job. But overall I'm satisfied with the relationship I have with the staff they treat you like family. May God continue to bless Cornerstone Christian School with EXCELLENCE.

I was quite surprised to find out this school hires teachers (not all, but several) that have no teaching degree. I requested info on the 6th and 7th grade teachers and was advised the 7th grade teacher has no degree at all, except for a teaching certificate. This information was very upsetting for me and after several calls not being returned from the administrator, I have decided to look elsewhere for my son.

This is our first year at CCS and so far it has been wonderful. My children enjoy going to school each day.

I love this school. I feel like they are a part of my family. I feel safe leaving my daughter each morning. Academics are terrific! Teachers are wonderful! I am pleased! This will be our 3rd year!

Last modified Cornerstone Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12