1-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Broach School South 3

Posted February 08, 2016
The person who is over all the schools is rude and does not care about the students. with all the funding they receive there such be school lunches, sports and transportation for the students. It is a shame the way the money is being missed managed.

Broach School South
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 14, 2015
I will like to say thanks to Mr. WALDEN AND TO ALL OF THE TEACHERS. BECAUSE EVERYONE PLAYS A ROLE IN THe kids learning.

Posted December 14, 2015
My boys has been at Broach Southside for two years now. I'm very pleased with Mr. Walden who's the director he really is about the kids learning and their well being. He cares about the students progress and will come up with an learning idea if he sees your child is failing or falling behind. Mr. Walden is a great person and really truly is about the kids and their learning. All the teachers at Broach Southside is awesome. They go over and beyond for their students. Hey just don't take my word for it . Try this school and you will see for yourself. Awesome school and staff.

Posted December 11, 2015
This is our first year at broach school, but I have seen my son excel since he started this year. He is retaining more information an even starting to read a little more and pronounce words out before he ask to help spell them. For the first time he is on the A and B honer roll and even got a certificate for being one of the most improved in the first nine weeks.

Posted November 30, 2015
This is our first year at Broach. I really like the director Mr. Walden. He is always available for a quick word. At the end of the day just a quiet "It was a good day" from him puts my mind to rest that my special boy can succeed in school. The grade link system in use here includes all the teachers email so if I have a question I can just click and send them a note. I always get a prompt response. My child actually said he liked this school. I am so happy we found Broach.

Posted April 16, 2015
I am in love with this school. My child was very far behind and hated going to his other school. Now that he goes to Broach South, he is reading and doing work and excited about coming home to tell me what he learned. I am so happy to pick up my child every day and hear his enthusiasm. The principal is great. He is always there and willing to talk to me. You can tell he loves the kids and staff. He is supportive and outgoing. The teachers are very helpful and willing to help my child. They are preparing my child to be independent and building his life skills. I could not ask for a better school.

Broach School South 1

Posted October 28, 2014
Terrible school! The person in charge of the special needs program Kathy is very selfish. Its her way or the highway, she acts a certain way in front of parents and when their not around its completely different. They need to get another teacher in that department. It would improve the school and bring more parents to the program.

Broach School South 1

Posted January 24, 2014
The principal a (Ms. Herring), is an individual that does not know how to treat the children, let alone run the school. She is always rude, and disrespectful towards the students, as well as the parents. Several students have her witnessed her saying horrible things, about the parents, and students. Parents, such as myself leave our children in her care daily. We should be able to trust her to love and treat our children as her own. After researching we came across this site, and decoded to to so because it's not FAIR to the student's and parents. Another issue is she would leave front office unattended, and people walks in the school at anytime, when brought to her attention, she now keeps the front door locked, and those of us with children attending have to stand outside ringing the door bell for fifteen minutes, or more. Not only do you need to be aware of what this person is doing, but so does the legal system, she needs to not treat children with DISABILITIES in such a way. IT IS SUCH A SHAME TO HAVE SOMEONE LIKE HERSELF WORKING IN YOUR SCHOOL, WITH THESE CHILDREN.

Posted September 20, 2013
The school has new leadership and new teachers and I believe that it is moving in the right direction. The teachers are engaged with the students and the parents are more involved since the new administration has built a strong PTA. I am very proud to have my child attend this school.

Posted August 08, 2013
No school is perfect, but this school gives its students that opportunity to take ownership of their education. Parent involvement is important but getting a child to care about themselves and their success is just as important. The teachers here create a learner centered environment which benefits each child on a case to case basis. When my son is engaged in their multi-intelligence theory of education, he comes home excited about the next lesson.

Broach School South