Posted November 24, 2014
This is an excellent school for my kids. They are very happy to be here. The School has high expectations and my kids go beyond from their current level.

Posted November 23, 2014
The new feature of RCSA connect is great. Usually we don't have time to check grades and assignments. Getting weekly reports to my emai is soooo helpful. Thank you guys!

Posted October 05, 2014
Rcsa is by far the worst school in Duval county, the school is all about getting into high officials pockets(check out the gullen movement). The school lets people run the academics who have no idea how to connect with students. The school is more concerned with money than the students education. The school also forces students off campus when it's over, so if you're a parent and you're running late then you can pick your child up on the busiest road in Jacksonville. Students are the least of the schools concern, it's all about your money.

Posted August 26, 2014
This school is (was) great, my children have attended this school for four years. The new principal Mr. Oz, I think it is, is not a really motivating individual. I think he has brought the morale down in High School, trying to take away sports and any other activity the kids may enjoy. If this principal is there next school year, we would be better off allowing the children to attend local the local high school. my stars are based on the school as a whole.

Posted June 25, 2014
Does not matter how dedicated the teachers are, you will not be allowed to stay, if you do not bend to the will of the new prinipal. Ask why the best teachers left or were fired. A better group of teachers could not be found, but he did not respect them or the students or their parents. Don't be fooled. They only did well this year because of the dedicated staff, but next year will tell the story....

Posted June 22, 2014
Dedicated staff great learning environment that is strict for some.....You need to follow rules in this school. It is hard to stay as a teacher without dedication.

Posted May 22, 2014
I really don't like this school. the rules sucks. We are not allowed to use our phone or wear whatever we want and the teachers are so rude , also students as well.

Posted May 12, 2014
As soon as the last car leaves from picking up students the other children are kicked off campus to stand out by the street. Rude office worker.

Posted April 29, 2014
My School is the best in Duval County. Strong academics with caring staff. They give more than 100% always. My kids are very happy and like to go to school.

Posted March 05, 2014
This school is awful. I've been a student since the second year it has been open and it's literally so unorganized and unprofessional. The teachers are great, don't get me wrong, but the administration is so haywire and all over the place. I will NOT be returning for my senior year because I now have to fix my grades and everything that this school has screwed up along the way due to their mistakes.

River City Science Academy
7565 Beach Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL  32216
Last modified River City Science Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
River City Science Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 64 reviews. Top