Posted September 28, 2014
We believe we found the right school for our children. Concentrating on science and college is what we have been looking for.

Posted August 26, 2014
This school is (was) great, my children have attended this school for four years. The new principal Mr. Oz, I think it is, is not a really motivating individual. I think he has brought the morale down in High School, trying to take away sports and any other activity the kids may enjoy. If this principal is there next school year, we would be better off allowing the children to attend local the local high school. my stars are based on the school as a whole.

Posted June 25, 2014
Does not matter how dedicated the teachers are, you will not be allowed to stay, if you do not bend to the will of the new prinipal. Ask why the best teachers left or were fired. A better group of teachers could not be found, but he did not respect them or the students or their parents. Don't be fooled. They only did well this year because of the dedicated staff, but next year will tell the story....

Posted June 22, 2014
Dedicated staff great learning environment that is strict for some.....You need to follow rules in this school. It is hard to stay as a teacher without dedication.

Posted May 22, 2014
I really don't like this school. the rules sucks. We are not allowed to use our phone or wear whatever we want and the teachers are so rude , also students as well.

Posted May 12, 2014
As soon as the last car leaves from picking up students the other children are kicked off campus to stand out by the street. Rude office worker.

Posted April 29, 2014
My School is the best in Duval County. Strong academics with caring staff. They give more than 100% always. My kids are very happy and like to go to school.

Posted March 05, 2014
This school is awful. I've been a student since the second year it has been open and it's literally so unorganized and unprofessional. The teachers are great, don't get me wrong, but the administration is so haywire and all over the place. I will NOT be returning for my senior year because I now have to fix my grades and everything that this school has screwed up along the way due to their mistakes.

Posted February 25, 2014
This school is great, the teachers are very friendly. My kids love their school. You don't have to worry about bullies at this school.

Posted February 23, 2014
Best school good teacher and staf very helpful .Kids are happy to go to this school every day .

River City Science Academy
7565 Beach Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL  32216
Last modified River City Science Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
River City Science Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 62 reviews.