Fort Caroline Baptist Academy 3

Posted July 02, 2011
The teachers do not all have 4 year early childhood education degrees. Their curriculum is average. They run the school for profit in my opinion. Always asking for money.

Fort Caroline Baptist Academy 0

Posted April 04, 2009
My son has attended FCBA for 7 years. This has always been our best kept secret. With small class sizes the children are able to go above and beyond our expectations also with high SAT scores. They have the lowest tuition around. This school has become our second family.

Fort Caroline Baptist Academy 0

Posted March 27, 2009
We have our daugther she has been for a total of 4 years, we love it, the staff is great. Tuition is low compared with other schools and the same area....Small class size I recommend this school 100%......

Fort Caroline Baptist Academy 5

Posted March 25, 2009
I have two children and our family has been at this school for a total of seven years. It is a wonderful environment with great teachers and challenging curriculum. The tuition is low and the class sizes are small. My kids are excelling and they love to go to school!

Fort Caroline Baptist Academy 5

Posted August 02, 2008
I have two children and our family has been at this school for a total of six years. It is an amazing environment for our children. The curriculum is challenging, there is a low student to teacher ratio and the staff is very caring and encourages parental involvement. They offer music, PE and interactive science each week. Primary grades take the SAT in spring. Amazing teachers = happy students = great scores! This school is a hidden gem!

Fort Caroline Baptist Academy
11428 McCormick Road, Jacksonville, FL  32225
Last modified Fort Caroline Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Fort Caroline Baptist Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top