Chatmans Early Learning Christian Academy 5

Posted August 12, 2014
I brought my son here for pre-k. Loved the fact the even though my son had some behavioral issues, they worked with me and him on it. I moved out of state and now that I am back in town, I am overjoyed that they have a high school program! This I where my son will be until he graduates! Love the school, love the staff, love everything about Chatmans!

Chatmans Early Learning Christian Academy 5

Posted March 27, 2012
My son had been in school since an infant but the school he was attending wasn't teaching him anything. My mother told me about this school so I went and checked it out for myself. I enrolled my son and he started on the 1st day of school. By the 3rd or 4th week of school my son was writing his name. I am very pleased with what he has accomplished with Chatman's Acandemy and the involvement from the staff in helping my child succeed.

Chatmans Early Learning Christian Academy
1614 Leonid Road, Jacksonville, FL  32218
Last modified Chatmans Early Learning Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-9
Chatmans Early Learning Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top