Bad
Good

Chatmans is the best school i have ever allowed my child to attend. Its been 3 years and since my child has learned how to go to the pot on her own, spell her first and last name, read and write, learned the entire books of the bible and I don't even know it. They are hands on with their students and the field trips and different activities are through the roof. i would highly recommend this school to any parent. The staff is awesome and there isn't one bad thing i can honestly say about this school. Special shout out to Mrs. Hamilton (my daughter's favorite teacher). She treats her like her own. But all of the teachers are remarkable as well as the office staff.

I brought my son here for pre-k. Loved the fact the even though my son had some behavioral issues, they worked with me and him on it. I moved out of state and now that I am back in town, I am overjoyed that they have a high school program! This I where my son will be until he graduates! Love the school, love the staff, love everything about Chatmans!

My son had been in school since an infant but the school he was attending wasn't teaching him anything. My mother told me about this school so I went and checked it out for myself. I enrolled my son and he started on the 1st day of school. By the 3rd or 4th week of school my son was writing his name. I am very pleased with what he has accomplished with Chatman's Acandemy and the involvement from the staff in helping my child succeed.

Last modified Chatmans Early Learning Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-9