Jacksonville, FL
Before care: Yes

Cedar Hills Baptist Christian School 3

Posted May 24, 2014
Good teachers. Daughter has learned a lot. The only problem I have is they tend to be very eager to send a student home. Anything my kid says like I'm tired or I'm cold, they immediately take her to the office and check her temperature. If she has anything over a 100 they sending her home until 24 hour fever free even if I take her to the doctor and it is not contagious. I have to work to pay for her to go there not pay them for me to pick her up and stay at home with her. If they send her saying she has a fever and I take her to the Dr and they say it is a virus OK I understand. They should just have a little logic.

Posted August 23, 2013
Amazing school. My child receives a quality education here. I am so thankful she is able to attend. The staff is exceptional and really teach the students. Even the kids seem to be well behaved and genuinely enjoy being at school! My only complaint is that it doesn't go to 12 th grade.

Posted December 31, 2012
My 3 grandsons attend this school. The Christian environemnt provided at the school has also helped me with my Christian walk. All 3 boys are eager to share their interpretation of what they learned. You will never meet a more caring staff then here at Cedar Hills Christian School. From the office personel to the the teachers I am so happy that I made the decisin to enroll tthem. Cedar Hills Baptist Christian School is the Westside "best little kept secret"- If there is a rating of 5+ STARS, then that is how it should be rated. I will truly say that Iam Thanking God for this wonderful school.

Cedar Hills Baptist Christian School 4

Posted June 08, 2012
GREAT SCHOOL, TEACHERS, KIDS, ENVIRONMENT, ETC... THE TEACHERS SEEM TO REALLY CARE ABOUT THE KIDS THEY TEACH. LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER YEAR WITH THEM.

Posted June 15, 2009
My son just graduated from Kindergarden and he made all As and one B out of the whole school year. He was doing third grade work and to him it was easy. The teachers and all the staff are super nice and his teachers actually showed that they cared for all of their students. I would rate this school an A they are doing a wonderful job.

Posted August 14, 2008
The school is amazing. The teachers are super nice. I had only gone there for 3 years and had became attached to all of the teachers. I would go back anytime if I could.

Cedar Hills Baptist Christian School
4200 Jammes Road, Jacksonville, FL  32210
Last modified Cedar Hills Baptist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Cedar Hills Baptist Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top