Bank Of America Learning Academy 1

Posted September 15, 2008

Posted March 02, 2008

Bank Of America Learning Academy 4

Posted December 24, 2007
I am a paraprofessional and I am currently employed at this school.It has been a wonderful experience for me to meet the needs of these students academically and emotionally. I am also extremely impressed with the parental involvement, the educational- related events in which our students are able to participate in, and the family- oriented envirornment that we uphold. Surely we are an 'A' school indeed academic-wise! However, there is room for improvememt as far as character is concern. We as educators and staff members need to outrule the negative energy in our demeanor so that it would not rub off on our students. We need to continue to be positive role- models for our students, parents, and colleagues no matter the circumstances are. We have to remember that we are always on the 'spotlight' stiving to aim an 'A' not only in academics, but in citizenship!

Bank Of America Learning Academy 0

Posted August 02, 2007
My child went to the school K-4th grade and loved it very much. The small classrooms are great. I liked the sense of security I felt. The school is small enough that the staff knows everyone. Also , like the buzzed in access. I really liked the teachers for my childs the first three years. This last year I felt the teachers had no control of the class. Kids were paired with children not on their learning level. Sometimes the teachers were rude or just acted as they did not care. My child started not to like going to school by the end of the year, even though they did well.

Posted May 22, 2007
I love this school! My daughter has been here since kindergarten. I am very sad that she will be leaving at the end of next year as she goes to 6th grade. The academic program is outstanding, however they could offer a little more in the extracurricular activities. The personal attention my daughter and I receive from the teachers and staff is extraordinary.

Posted April 17, 2007

Posted January 26, 2007
I think the school is a top notch school. I have two children enrolled and they are doing very well. I hate that they have to leave at the end of the 5th grade. As for public schools in Duval County the Bank of America School is far better of a school than most throughout the system.

Posted July 18, 2004
Love the small school concept. Smaller classes and better attention. A little too biased on people who are tardy. They seem to pick and choose who is late and who isn't. Sometimes following a little too closely the policy for one set of people while disregarding the policy for another set of people is glaringly apparant.

Bank Of America Learning Academy 3

Posted May 06, 2004
Our school needs more African American Teachers and Administration. Our school tends to be harder in the discipline areas on the African American Children at the school than the other races.

Bank Of America Learning Academy
9000 Southside Blvd, Bldg 900, Jacksonville, FL  32256
Last modified Bank Of America Learning Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Bank Of America Learning Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top