Jacksonville, FL
Students enrolled: 1,089
Before care: Yes

Posted June 23, 2014
I love this school... My child attended Loretto and was very happy there. She was involved and engaged and learned so much. I loved the teachers the staff and even the other kids. I wished I would have known about Loretto when my two older were in elementary school!

Posted May 16, 2014
I attended Loretto from kindergarten to fifth grade, and I enjoyed my time there. I now attend Landon and I feel that this school prepared me for everything. The teachers and staff are all devoted to helping you, and will help you to succeed. On several occasions I had teachers wanting to and willing to stay after school with me, so that I could understand a concept. I would recommend this school to anyone, and everyone. -- Former Student

Posted April 28, 2014
I am a parent and work and Loretto elementary. It is a great school. The teachers are very devoted and caring people. The CSS department (autism) is outstanding. This school continues to be an A school and it deserves to be one.

Posted September 27, 2013
As a freshman in highschool I look back to loretto and go wow what a great experience 4 stars as there were some aspects I did not completely come to a conclusion with. -Former Student

Posted August 19, 2013
Great school teachers and staff are great it would have 5 stars BUT The lack of security in this day & age are too relaxed!

Posted July 30, 2013
My daughter will begin this Fall at Loretto Elementary and I am interested in looking at information about the school online.

Posted May 25, 2013
Loretto has exceeded my expectations. Despite the size, Teachers and staff take an individual interest in each child and provide a safe and fun learning environment. Mrs. Ellis is an incredible kindergarten teacher and we are lucky to have been in her class.

Posted March 22, 2013
I am a student that moved on from Loretto two years ago. I honestly wouldn't have liked to have gone anywhere else. I think that the work I was given (especially in 5th grade) really helped prepare me for the challenges that now face me in middle school. This is saying a lot because i currently go to a college prep school, taking algebra a year early, and this school prepared me for it. I was (and still am) a straight A student all my life, and this is mainly due to the fact that Loretto's teachers really helped me to not just "get" the concept being learned, but examine it and really grasp it. I loved how I could grow not just academically, but socially as well. Even if you come in 2nd, 3rd, or 4th grade, you still know everyone by the end of your 5th grade year. I see that some people have been putting down the class size, but I loved having a larger class because all our ideas, questions, and opinions could be bounced off one another and gave us different ways of looking at something. I was going into 3rd grade when the principal changed, and I have to say that he has made it so much more the technology magnet that it is. Overall, I would strongly recommend Loretto.

Posted May 22, 2012
I love it here i am in fifth grade in Mr.keith's class and it is wonderful my name is dahlia the teachers are nice and i always get good grades

Posted February 07, 2012
I am a student at Loretto Elem. And so is my brother. We both love it there. I am in 5th grade and my brother is in kindergarten. Mr.Begley is a really fun princepal. Last year if we read a certain amount of book he ate a worm. This year if we read a certian amout of books he will kiss a pig. He always gets us motivated to read by doing some crazy things to reward us. Me and my brother are also in extended day and that is awesome too. I am a patrol and I love this school and I think ou would to

Loretto Elementary School
3900 Loretto Road, Jacksonville, FL  32223
Last modified Loretto Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Loretto Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top