Posted September 20, 2014
I participate in the Early College Program at Robert E. Lee. My school isn't the best, but there is a great amount of teachers who are fully dedicated to students' success. Teachers like Mr. Benyard, Mrs. Covas, Ms. Bishop and many more invest in students who want something more in life. Yes, there are fights but there are at most schools; nevertheless the education is superb. I believe this is a place of great opportunity and wouldn't trade my experience for the world. Next year I will be a junior starting classes at FSCJ for my AA degree. I will receive this degree before I even get my diploma!

Robert E. Lee High School 2

Posted May 16, 2013
Robert e lee. This school is a joke for a high school. Feel so bad for the students going there staff needs more training and teachers more educated in what they are teaching

Posted January 25, 2013
As the parent of a 3rd generation General I have to say the school has had it's ups and downs. The school has gone through a fire (mid 80's)with major reconstruction and has been going through a multi million dollar renivation the last couple of years. With a National Model Engineering Academy and a state of the art Early College program (which my son is in) Lee is making a comback. I have seen nothing but wonderful attitudes from all the teachers and contrary to one parents comment my son has plenty of homework. With the wonderful magnet programs and new facilities I would not hesitate to recommend Lee to anyone. As both a public school teacher and a parent I understand certain concerns that have been brought up, unfortunatly in today's society schools can be a rough place. With that said my son has not had one situation of bullying, being picked on , or any other negative experience at the school. Prestige may come from going to schools like Stanton and Paxon but your AA degree before you graduate high school (without having to take a single AP exam or pay a dime) can come from LEE!!! GO Generals!!!!!

Robert E. Lee High School 5

Posted November 14, 2012
I am an Early College student at Lee and it is amazing here! The vast knowledge here is endlesss! We all go through the saying that everyone elses school is better than Lee but I totally disagree. I am among some of the most intelligent students and the greatest teachers! Overall, this school is one of the best I have been too! GOOO GENERALSSS (: Class of 2016 (:

Posted January 19, 2012
I love it here at lee! The administration and teachers are awesome. Yes there are unruly children here but hey thats on their parents.

Robert E. Lee High School 3

Posted December 18, 2011
Most people generalize Lee by the general population students when they say that Lee should be shut down. They all tend to forget that there is a large population of magnet students who are some of the smartest and most gifted teenagers in Jacksonville. Both the Early College and Engineering magnets have rave reviews all over Florida. As an Early College student, I can attest to the fact that while the general teachers in Lee may not care about what happens to the students, every single one of the Eary College and they Engineering teachers take a special interest in every single one of their students. The Early College program is a very good opportunity for any student who has big dreams and plans on going places after they graduate. While there are fights and a plethora of other problems, the administration is taking special steps to keep students safe. There will always be bad apples, no matter what school you go to. GO GENERALS! EC Class of 2013! (:

Robert E. Lee High School 1

Posted May 19, 2011
Robert E. Lee is a horrible school. Teachers and staff are unable to keeps students safe. It is a daily occurrence for fights, outbursts in classrooms, and even violence. The staff as a whole are not willing to help students, class rooms are locked to keep students from bursting in. There is little to no homework or any type of work for that matter that is given to the students. It is a great school if you want your child to get easy A's but not no a good choice if you want them to be safe. This school should be shut down. The staff should be ashamed of themselves for their lack of ability to teach, protect, and encourage students. Military dependents who live on NAS JAX are zoned for this school. Whatever you do find an alternative!!!!!! If I could give a lower rating I would.

Robert E. Lee High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers care what happens in the students lives and where there going in life

Posted July 23, 2009
I have two children in Lee and the oldest in now entering the 12th grade. I have seen major improvements in the last 3 years. The new principal is successfully implementing policies that make communication and parent involvement a priority. The teachers are very helpful and seem truly interested in the children's success. If a few more parents would get behind the faculty and make their kids more respectful and better behaved, Lee could be an 'A' school.

Robert E. Lee High School 0

Posted July 20, 2009
It was a great opportunity to be in the early college program at lee. All of my teachers were very helpful and caring. we were as a big family, students and teachers got along very well. Even though there were alot of works, it helped improve my knowledge of the world. I am looking forward to the next school year to start.

Robert E. Lee High School
1200 South McDuff Avenue, Jacksonville, FL  32205
Last modified Robert E. Lee High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert E. Lee High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top