Jacksonville, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted January 09, 2014
My kids feel safe, happy, and learn a lot! Their teachers communicate with me daily and I see the principals every time I was in the school. Everyone is always smiling and really cares for my kids. This is a great school.

Posted December 12, 2013
I love the teachers and principals. They always have time for me and my children.

Posted December 11, 2013
This school has amazning principals, Aps, and teachers. They really care about the children. The reviews from before (2010 to 2007) was a old, horrible principal who is no longer there.

Posted August 28, 2013
I have been a teacher at Hogan-Spring Glen for the past 7 years. Yes, we went through some rough times - but, our current administration is wonderful! We are very student friendly - looking to help every child succeed. Helping Student Grow Everyday is our goal. Our school grade is a C - but our scores are moving higher - most school grades are not what they seem due to "Safe School" policy - I am very happy to work here! We are creating LEADERS!

Posted August 24, 2013
I have been a volunteer coordinator at Hogan for the past 3 1/2 years. We have seen some amazing changes and all for good! It is very exciting to see the progress. However It is also under new leadership. There are very negative comments on this review and no reference to the changes that have taken place. This site should be updated periodically to prevent confusion as to the current status of the school. If I had a child eligible for elementary school, I would be proud to have them attend Hogan.

Posted August 23, 2013
My son's school is attentive, helpful and striving to assist each student to succeed. The teachers are friendly and treat my son as if he is a member of their family.

Hogan-Spring Glen Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
My child was blessed to be placed in Mrs. Meadow's class (with Mrs. Love). They have done a wonderful job teaching my daughter. The Principle is a joke. She is almost never there. The ladies in the front office are very welcoming and sweet. I agree that the car riders drop off/pick up is a big problem. That is mostly due to rude parents that don't follow the rules though and have zero consideration for other parents. I have a child entering kindergarten next year and one going into first grade but I enrolled them into a charter school down the road. Until that principle is replaced - that school will not flourish.

Posted March 18, 2010
I wish they would get together ..The school year is almostr over and we are still having trouble with car riders , dropping off and picking up are still a big problem .. If you have more than one kid at more than one school you are never on time . Tre whole system needs a overhaul..

Posted September 30, 2009

Posted May 30, 2009

Hogan-Spring Glen Elementary School
6736 Beach Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL  32216
Last modified Hogan-Spring Glen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hogan-Spring Glen Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top