Jacksonville, FL

Posted July 25, 2012
As a teacher at John Love, I am proud to be a member of the community at this school. Due to the hard work and dedication of all the staff and students, we improved our school grade from an F to a B in one year! I am confident that all stakeholders will continue to work hard to improve proficiency. John Love Elementary School is truly a great school!

Posted January 04, 2010
My son is in Pre-k and i personally think the educators are just great!! They are always doing some type of continuing education workshop and my son truly amazes me when we recall his day. The staff and even the safety patrol students go above and beyond to ensure the student's safety! I love John Love and my son will be there until he goes to middle School.

John Love Elementary School 1

Posted June 08, 2009
This schools is VERY rough. From the administration all the way down the school needs a makeover. There is almost no parent involvement whatsoever. There is very liitle motivation for the students to work hard. Very negative attitudes by teachers and administration. Look at the grades for this school, and if possible, send your students elsewhere. Also...I don't know why this website says 800 + students, it is under 200 students.

John Love Elementary School 3

Posted June 29, 2007

John Love Elementary School 4

Posted March 31, 2005
I'm a parent of a child attending john love, and I can honestly say that,I 'm very impressed with the teaching methods and skills which are being taught to my child, this is his first year there as a 5th grader, and the school he attended previously was a great school the level that they were teaching there was very challenging and was preparing them for what was ahead of them in the future grades. so I was a little sceptable, thinking this school would not continue to challenge him at that level. But that was not the case. This school is very productive in teaching the broading the childrens mind to a level beyond what I thought It would be. Im glad i decided to put him in that school, he's learning a lot. Thanks to all the teachers and staff.

Posted August 02, 2003

John Love Elementary School
1531 Winthrop Street, Jacksonville, FL  32206
Last modified John Love Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John Love Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top